Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

NEVER thought I'd say it, but I'm goin home!

NEVER thought I'd say it, but I'm goin home!

Old Nov 27th 2007, 3:39 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEVER thought I'd say it, but I'm goin home!

Originally Posted by Wendy
Where did you get a pic of my car from

Only kidding, mine's the model down from that (Holden Barina )
Oh you was drunk one night and sent it via pm. You was braggin and I just didn't have the heart ...

Holden! ... ahhhh, I keep seeing Vauxhall's about, but no ute's ...
Old Nov 27th 2007, 4:16 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
Todays pics.

Lower Regent St looking up to Piccadilly Circus, imagine the leccy bill! ...

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...6112007712.jpg

The Spaniards Inn, been around since 1540 which is almost as old as the buildings on the Gold Coast ... Been in there afew times before going to the Greek Taverna down the road.(if it's still there)

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...7112007716.jpg

And THIS THING (pic not brill) is an electric car. They're actually quite popular, but A BLOODY PAIN! ... as they take forever to get goin ...lol.

Maybe you don't pay road tax, maybe you don't pay the congestion charge, maybe you don't buy petrol, maybe you'll get there!

I just wonder whether they'd take off in Oz with their V8 loving mentality! ...lol

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...6112007708.jpg
I wonder if the car gets cut off if you don't pay the leccie bill...
Oh you was drunk one night and sent it via pm. You was braggin and I just didn't have the heart ...

Holden! ... ahhhh, I keep seeing Vauxhall's about, but no ute's ...
So there is a God then.

Last edited by St.Georges Girl; Nov 27th 2007 at 4:18 am.
Old Nov 27th 2007, 4:21 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: NEVER thought I'd say it, but I'm goin home!

Can you post some pics of you munching...

A chicken kebab.

Battered sausage, chips, peas and gravy.

A cheese and onion pastie.

Peeking duck with pancakes.

A bacon and sausage sarnie.

Not all at the same time.

Last edited by Ransi; Nov 27th 2007 at 4:28 am.
Old Nov 27th 2007, 4:25 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ransi
Can you post ome pics of you munching...

A chicken kebab.

Then go and have your cholesterol checked.

I doubt you'd find a chippie in London which sold peas and gravy H.
Old Nov 27th 2007, 4:26 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
I wonder if the car gets cut off if you don't pay the leccie bill...
I certainly hope so! ...

So there is a God then.
Just hoping that comment isn't with reference to 'ute's' ...

Anyway you, do you have any requests as I know you've frequented these parts and if I manage to get a daylight shot ... ... then it's fair chance it'll be in NW London. I'm hoping to find the time to do either a Ally Pally or Hampstead Heath shot over London for ole mate Mr Eagle (sure it was him who asked ?!?) but as I say I'm not getting on the road till 4pm and it's as good as dark by then ...

WILL try tho! ...

Anything?

(Time is running out!)
Old Nov 27th 2007, 4:28 am
Account Closed

Can you post some pics of you munching
Old Nov 27th 2007, 4:29 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Then go and have your cholesterol checked.

I doubt you'd find a chippie in London which sold peas and gravy H.
A chippy aint a chippy if it doesn't sell mushy peas and gravy.
Old Nov 27th 2007, 4:29 am
Cheeky member

Naughty
Old Nov 27th 2007, 4:39 am
Account Closed

Can you post some pics of you munching...

A chicken kebab.

oh and ...

Altho I like chicken, while I'm here I've opted for good ole greezy donner ...

saus, chips and gravy I'm not sure, saus and chips yeah! ... but was only sayin to Ashley just now I aint had no traditional 'fish and chips' yet. Come to think of it I dunno what I HAVE been eating! ...

C&O pastie, well had a beef pie and that was it ... NOTHING on a good Aussie pie and I refuse to eat another!

Peeping duck and whatever else ... not gonna happen as I only eat this type of food when out with mates, sozzled, and .... oh another story! ...lol

Bacon and Saus ... well 'egg' and bacon in french bread is certainly feasible, had one tonight from the lil guy under Waterloo Station ...

Bloody lovely it was, along with obligatory (for us) HP sauce ...
Old Nov 27th 2007, 4:43 am
Account Closed

I agree, and a KFC aint a KFC if it don't sell mashed potata and gravy either! ... ... altho as I tease Ash with, the 99p fillet burgers ARE lovely! ...lol

Naughty
LOL, sorry had to ...
Old Nov 27th 2007, 4:45 am
'In limboland'

I certainly hope so! ...

Just hoping that comment isn't with reference to 'ute's' ... http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...ys/whistle.gif
Afraid it was matey......In my opinion they are a waste of space and money.
Anyway you, do you have any requests as I know you've frequented these parts and if I manage to get a daylight shot ... ... then it's fair chance it'll be in NW London. I'm hoping to find the time to do either a Ally Pally or Hampstead Heath shot over London for ole mate Mr Eagle (sure it was him who asked ?!?) but as I say I'm not getting on the road till 4pm and it's as good as dark by then ...

WILL try tho! ...

Anything?

(Time is running out!)
The Xmas Tree in Trafalgar Square would be nice. Kilburn High Road (don't ask), and anything in Watford and surroundings if you get there. So far I've loved them all. I am please that all the pic's show London as a clean city and not the dive some people (who don't know it well) seem to think it is. Tooley Street and Knightsbridge bring back afew memories too, shan't say why though.

Anything south of Watford it just isn't the done thing.
Old Nov 27th 2007, 4:49 am
'In limboland'

I just sent you some K's Paul. Ignore the spelling. I submitted before I checked it. (fleash)!!!!!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 5:09 am
Cheeky member

oh and ...

Altho I like chicken, while I'm here I've opted for good ole greezy donner ...

saus, chips and gravy I'm not sure, saus and chips yeah! ... but was only sayin to Ashley just now I aint had no traditional 'fish and chips' yet. Come to think of it I dunno what I HAVE been eating! ...

C&O pastie, well had a beef pie and that was it ... NOTHING on a good Aussie pie and I refuse to eat another!

Peeping duck and whatever else ... not gonna happen as I only eat this type of food when out with mates, sozzled, and .... oh another story! ...lol

Bacon and Saus ... well 'egg' and bacon in french bread is certainly feasible, had one tonight from the lil guy under Waterloo Station ...

Bloody lovely it was, along with obligatory (for us) HP sauce ...
Never really liked a doner, but would scoff one right now.

Im just craving what I cant have....

Prawn cocktail crisps! Had any of those, in a buttie?
Old Nov 27th 2007, 5:11 am
Cheeky member

I agree, and a KFC aint a KFC if it don't sell mashed potata and gravy either! ... ... altho as I tease Ash with, the 99p fillet burgers ARE lovely! ...lol

LOL, sorry had to ...
I disagree, I prefer mine with a slice of cheese and a hash brown.... Think it was the tower burger
Old Nov 27th 2007, 5:12 am
Cheeky member

Anything south of Watford it just isn't the done thing.
You dry people, you..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.