Reload this Page >

in need of some more inspiration please

in need of some more inspiration please

Old Nov 8th 2005, 6:26 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: in need of some more inspiration please

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Yep I was weighed approx. 2 mths prior to falling pregnant with Susannah & weighed in at 127Kg (20 st) and throughout my pregnancy I stuck to a healthy eating plan & did post natal exercises at my local clinic. I was then weighed the week after having Susannah (23/08/05) & I weighed 124Kg - I was then weighed 9 wks after having Susannah & weighed 102Kg! Since then I have lost a further 5Kg - ok when I say I have lost 30kg in 12 wks I only started this plan 12 wks ago but had started to slowly lose it whilst pregnant also. Even so, this healthy eating menu seems to work for me.

Claire

That is seriously impressive.

I followed the GI diet back in January and lost 1 1/2 stone in 9 weeks. Put half the weight back on during my 3 1/2 weeks in NZ/OZ in March but have followed the principles of GI since. I have lost 4lbs in 8 days by eating no bread at all. That's with no exercise as I have had a problem with my leg and been barred from the gym at the moment and can't be bothered to go swimming right now.

Good luck to everyone who's fighting the flab.

Suzy x
Old Nov 8th 2005, 10:10 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy
Claire

I followed the GI diet back in January and lost 1 1/2 stone in 9 weeks. Put half the weight back on during my 3 1/2 weeks in NZ/OZ in March but have followed the principles of GI since. I have lost 4lbs in 8 days by eating no bread at all. That's with no exercise as I have had a problem with my leg and been barred from the gym at the moment and can't be bothered to go swimming right now.

Suzy x
thats great suzy keep it up yourself

thanks to everyone

jan xx
Old Nov 9th 2005, 7:23 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy
Claire

Suzy x
Excellent Suzy! Hope your leg is better soon!

Claire
Old Nov 9th 2005, 7:59 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

thank you all for the support i am back on track now it was the kick up the arse i needed

i thought i was the only one doing it on here
lets do it girls (and any boys)

thanks again

jan xx
Old Nov 9th 2005, 8:21 pm
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice

Originally Posted by robos
thank you all for the support i am back on track now it was the kick up the arse i needed

i thought i was the only one doing it on here
lets do it girls (and any boys)

thanks again

jan xx
Good to hear your back on track. Sometimes all you need is a bit of support and encouragement.

It's all about changing to a healthier diet and lifestyle but watch out for people around you that knowingly or not try and sabotage your efforts and ask them not to.

You'll know who does this once you start looking. It could be someone always offering you a biscuit/cake with a cup of tea or giving you big boxes of chocolates for birthdays or simply putting your efforts down. Get everyone around you on board and it'll be easier.

Set yourself lots of small goals (say 7 pounds) and give yourself non food rewards when you reach them, book yourself a massage etc but make sure it's something that you enjoy.

Also and this is the one I like best cherish your NSV (Non Scale Victories). These are especially helpful for weeks when you don't loose weight. I have had weeks when I have put on a couple of pounds on the scales but I've lost inches and got into those trousers that were too tight! And compliments accept them all and appreciate them, they are such a good boost when your struggling.

Lastly remember how far you have come already. It might get more difficult as your weight drops and you have less to loose but reminding yourself how far you have come reminds you that you can do it.