Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Nationwide - They are good for us!!

The Nationwide - They are good for us!!

Old Sep 25th 2009, 8:53 pm
Banned

Sooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really niceSooty and Sweep is just really nice
Default The Nationwide - They are good for us!!

http://www.nationwide.co.uk/search/D...x?article=1645

Change your address and phone numbers

If you're not an internet banker, you can change your address and phone number by visiting your nearest branch. To find your nearest branch please follow this link to our branch finder.

If you are an internet banker and you have a card reader, you can change your address online by:

Signing On to the Internet Bank
choose 'My Details' screen, which can be selected by clicking on the 'My Details' tab at the top of the screen
click on 'My Address & Phone Numbers' from the menu on the left hand side of the screen
you will be asked to use your Card Reader at this stage for authorisation
click 'Update'
complete the onscreen form and click Confirm'
confirm the address is correct on the confirmation screen and click 'Continue to Overview'

http://www.nationwide.co.uk/search/D...x?article=1403

How to request a CHAPS transfer online

If you are registered for internet banking and have a Card Reader you can submit a request online by:

Signing On to the Internet Bank
clicking on the 'My Accounts' tab to display the 'My Accounts' screen
click on the account from the 'Account List' which you want to transfer the funds from
click 'Other Services' from the menu on the left hand side of the screen
under the heading 'Financial Transactions', click on 'CHAPS or SWIFT Transfer'
choose the 'type of payment to be sent' by clicking on the radio button
click 'Continue'
you will be asked to use your Card Reader at this stage for authorisation
Continue to complete the on-screen form and instructions to submit your request.

If you are an internet banker and have been issued with a Card Reader but are abroad and do not have the Card Reader to hand, you can print the CHAPS transfer form by following this link to our CHAPS transfer form. Please complete the form, print and sign it and then send the form to the address printed at the top of the form.

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Can i have some Karma!
Old Sep 25th 2009, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Nationwide - They are good for us!!

Moving house today. Just been online and changed my address! You are a star!!! Karma sent and well deserved