Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

my thoughts on ROYAL BRUNI Airlines,

my thoughts on ROYAL BRUNI Airlines,

Old Oct 16th 2010, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

poppy14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default my thoughts on ROYAL BRUNI Airlines,

as there had been several posts recently asking about RB including me i thought id give my thoughts as just got bac from 5wks in uk [our first trip bac in the 7yrs of being in QLD but thats another story]
Anyway had read more bad than good reports so was a bit worried , we had a decent enough flight out although wasnt keen on the 2 stops but i knew it was happing , a few people didnt , food ok nt the best iv had but u wouldnt starve , not worried at all with the no alco , although we were able to by a couple small bottles at brissy to drink on the 2 planes , seating ok im only 5ft nothing so heaps of leg room , even my hubby who is taller found it ok , i didnt like being stuck in the middle as had nice young lad beside me who was lucky enough to sleep so i felt bad in climbing over his as im such a fidgeter & like to walk about , it was the same on changing planes in dubi,

flight home to oz MUCH better as got to airport in good time & managed to get the back 2 seat ,
the movies etc were pretty good , we had a 3,1/2 hr stop in bruni which i thought was only gonna b 2hrs but hadnt checked ticket , bruni airport is tiny & not much to do at all , to pass some time i went & had a shower [free] all pretty basic but ok , they do offer a free trip which takes about 2hrs if u hav a longer stop . im not sure if i would use them again purley because of the 2 stops but i guess if the price was that good i would , we payed $1700 each , our friends going to uk nxt june & r going with singapore at only $1900 & 1 quick stop not bad i thought. anyway hope this has been helpful to some ,
Old Oct 17th 2010, 12:44 am
Forum Regular

steven'n'debi will become famous soon enoughsteven'n'debi will become famous soon enough
Default Re: my thoughts on ROYAL BRUNI Airlines,

very helpful, thanks we will be flying with them at xmas time from perth to uk, have heard so many mixed reviews and was a tad worried!! so thanks for sharing
Old Oct 17th 2010, 7:50 am
vivi

vivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nice

They also count children as being children at the age of 17!!
Old Oct 17th 2010, 11:20 pm
Forum Regular

poppy14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by steven'n'debi
very helpful, thanks we will be flying with them at xmas time from perth to uk, have heard so many mixed reviews and was a tad worried!! so thanks for sharing
seeing as u hav small kiddies & re food i couldnt say how they catered for them , on our trip out of oz i did pac some snacks in hand luggage just incase it was that bad , [nt needed in our case]
plus if u do take the small bottles of booze to drink on board if not drank by brunie they take it at the checks unless in sealed bag , that goes for water to ,