Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

My Nan Died an Hour ago

My Nan Died an Hour ago

Old Nov 17th 2005, 8:35 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My Nan Died an Hour ago

Originally Posted by fraser
None that I can remember, believe it or not
with a face like yours, im not so sure mate
Old Nov 17th 2005, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rachel1978
Well, the dreaded phone call from home just came, my Nan passed away an hour ago, she was in hospital with senial dementia which was diagnosed only a few weeks ago and has been declining rapidly.

I knew that she was getting worse but was not expecting her to pass away so fast. My mum said that she had a heart attack.

I feel so far away from home and listening to them crying down the phone and not being able to be there is terrible.
I really feel for you. It must be very hard being away from home at this time and my heart goes out to you.

My nan died of alzheimers, a form of dementia, three weeks ago, but she had suffered for about 12 years and now I have had time to get over the intial shock I am glad she doesn't have to suffer with such a nasty diesease any more.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 4:06 am
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzimc
I really feel for you. It must be very hard being away from home at this time and my heart goes out to you.

My nan died of alzheimers, a form of dementia, three weeks ago, but she had suffered for about 12 years and now I have had time to get over the intial shock I am glad she doesn't have to suffer with such a nasty diesease any more.
Thats how I feel about my nan now. It was a release for her. And for my mum because she used to do so much for her and would wear my mum out as she has health problems.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 6:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

Rachel I have just read your post .My thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time.