Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

My life`s better than yours....

My life`s better than yours....

Old Jan 31st 2003, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

pommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant future
Default My life`s better than yours....

Seems to me like this forum is going rapidly downhill. Most of the posts seem to be either slagging off Australia or slagging off the UK or those on one side of the world slagging off the other side.

Why, for instance, did "gle" post on "Why emigrate" the following:-

"How odd, a train crash in Australia".

what is the point of these type of posts?

Perhaps that is the problem, we (ALL on this forum) think something else is better than what we`ve got at present.....
Old Jan 31st 2003, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

Wolfen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: My life`s better than yours....

Pommie Sheila....

I totally agree with you. I begin to question sometimes whether the negativity is really posted by genuine successful/hopeful migrants or individuals that just want to spoil the forum for others.

I am fed up with posting a balanced view to things only to sniped at.

I`m sure that somebody will have a go at this post and comment on my `ballanced view`.

Wolfen

Last edited by Wolfen; Jan 31st 2003 at 11:52 am.
Old Jan 31st 2003, 10:09 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Wolfen
Pommie Sheila....

I totally agree with you. I begin to question sometimes whether the negativity is really posted by genuine successful/hopeful migrants or individuals that just want to spolit the forum for others.

I am fed up with posting a balanced view to things only to sniped at.

I`m sure that somebody will have a go at this post and comment on my `ballanced view`.

Wolfen
I'll only comment on your spelling of the word 'ballanced', apart from that I agree with you. (Just kidding!)
Old Jan 31st 2003, 10:19 am
shellypuss

I think the reason for going should be different NOT better and then you might be onto a winner.

Shelly xx

[i]
Perhaps that is the problem, we (ALL on this forum) think something else is better than what we`ve got at present.....