Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Latest Statistics re Permanent Visa Processing Times

Latest Statistics re Permanent Visa Processing Times

Old Jan 26th 2003, 5:45 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute
Default Latest Statistics re Permanent Visa Processing Times

The latest information on processing times and numbers of visas granted for permanent visa applications is available here - including stats for the Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre:
http://www.gomatilda.com/news/article.cfm?articleid=252

Probably of interest to quite a few ...

Best regards.
Old Jan 26th 2003, 5:55 am
Forum Regular

Lana is an unknown quantity at this point

That is very helpful, Alan. So 46 weeks is the average for the visas lodged in Adelaide directly (that is for the people who are too lazy to read the whole link ).

Thanks.
Old Jan 26th 2003, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point

One useful statistic is they have granted 406 visas in last 6 months transferred from overseas. If 1200 were transferred from London, that's still a fair few to do.

I feel slightly better now (If the figure had been 1199, I'd know it was just mine left!!!

Of course stats only to end December and they've been busy bunnies in January.

Any other observations?

Mash...

Originally posted by Lana
That is very helpful, Alan. So 46 weeks is the average for the visas lodged in Adelaide directly (that is for the people who are too lazy to read the whole link ).

Thanks.
Old Jan 26th 2003, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Thanks Alan, not looking too bad for Adelaide applicants then.
They should use some of the people to process the outstanding London lot really. It seems a bit unfair!
Old Jan 26th 2003, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

46 weeks ?? wow not long then better get saving
Old Jan 26th 2003, 1:18 pm
up the boro!

denhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant future

My agent is in Perth itself, so how does that effect me?
Does it make any difference that my agent is based in oz. My agent is called Immigration Downunder. Has anyone else used them or heard of them?
Old Jan 31st 2003, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

Perthbound is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Latest Statistics re Permanent Visa Processing Times

Originally posted by Alan Collett
The latest information on processing times and numbers of visas granted for permanent visa applications is available here - including stats for the Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre:
http://www.gomatilda.com/news/article.cfm?articleid=252

Probably of interest to quite a few ...

Best regards.
Unfortunately these figures are somewhat misleading. Because nurses are making it through in 6/7 months this is lowering the average time of all visas. If you look at 13/14 months for a non-nurse you wont be far off.