Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

My Emergency Red Cross Package!!!

My Emergency Red Cross Package!!!

Old Jan 28th 2004, 10:46 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default My Emergency Red Cross Package!!!

My mate has just arrived - and has brought me 6 packets of Thorntons truffles, 8 boxes of Flu-Plus, 2 bottles of Pine cough mixture from Sainsburys, a packet of Beechams Powders, the Brighton & Hove Monopoly, 2 Christmas puddings and a packet of Brandy Sauce!!! Hooray!!!!
Old Jan 29th 2004, 12:24 am
WBB

Default Re: My Emergency Red Cross Package!!!

Originally posted by Pollyana
My mate has just arrived - and has brought me 6 packets of Thorntons truffles, 8 boxes of Flu-Plus, 2 bottles of Pine cough mixture from Sainsburys, a packet of Beechams Powders, the Brighton & Hove Monopoly, 2 Christmas puddings and a packet of Brandy Sauce!!! Hooray!!!!

happy days!

Old Jan 29th 2004, 12:26 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

2 Christmas puddings and a packet of Brandy Sauce!!! Hooray!!!!
My mum bought over some Christmas Puddings, delux ones from Sainsburys. Haven't eaten them yet but will soon no doubt. Can't wait!!!!!
Old Jan 29th 2004, 12:30 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Ohhhhhh how nice . My mum bought me 12 pairs of M & S underwear , 3 tops from next , a fleece from etam , 3 tubes of vaseline intensive care face cream ( blue and white tube ) bless her , no 7 face cream with sunscreen it , oh dont you just love mums and dads
Joanne
Old Jan 29th 2004, 12:38 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

tubes of vaseline intensive care face cream ( blue and white tube ) bless her , no 7 face cream with sunscreen it , oh dont you just love mums and dads

Jo - maybe she is trying to tell you something
Old Jan 29th 2004, 12:55 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Should have got my mother to give your mate my Chrissie presents.. it would have been quicker
You'll like this one - My mum sent my chrissie presents off in November , nice and early so I'd get them in plenty of time for Christmas (along with some eagerly awaited walkers crisps and tinned laverbread).. the dopey sod sent them economy, not knowing this was surface mail! - I'm still waiting for my presents, they are out there bobbing around on the high seas somewhere - Just hope the captain doesn't take a fancy to my "ration pack"
I've worked it out that I'll probably get them in the middle Feb sometime ..lol (by this time , my crisps have probably gone past their sell by date)

Last edited by Ceri; Jan 29th 2004 at 2:01 am.
Old Jan 29th 2004, 1:07 am
Merlot

Ah Beecham Powders - used to hooked to those things. My Mother's answer to every medical problem!!

Old Jan 29th 2004, 1:13 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

WHAT!?!?!? Nothing from Boots?!?!?!? :scared:
Old Jan 29th 2004, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad to see your mate arrived safely. Enjoy your last few days of freedom. Best of luck for the big day.

footie chick
Old Jan 29th 2004, 10:44 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

WHAT!?!?!? Nothing from Boots?!?!?!?
Well that was the source of the Flu Plus! I am trying to fulfill my reputation as Positive Poster, and hope that ***** ******** will deliver my stuff.....in which case I have £80 worth of Boots Natural Collection stuff.......well I had to use up the Advantage Points somehow.....
Old Jan 29th 2004, 6:14 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Oh no, I thought I'd be rid of the flu forever if I moved to OZ, lol. I'd better put loads of cures in suitcase when we leave here. On my 4th bout this Winter, boo hoo hoo. Hope you don't catch anything before Saturday.
Hope you both have the time of your lives.

Sarah