Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

My beloved sister has died

My beloved sister has died

Old Dec 1st 2005, 12:33 am
Forum Regular

Mrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy My beloved sister has died

My beloved sister died last night. She fought long and hard but the cancer won in the end, she died peacefully in her sleep.

Nicola
Old Dec 1st 2005, 12:39 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future
Default Re: My beloved sister has died

Originally Posted by Mrs Rangersman
My beloved sister died last night. She fought long and hard but the cancer won in the end, she died peacefully in her sleep.

Nicola
Nicola
I am so, so sorry. Don't know what to say other than that she is at peace now and I hope you can find some comfort in that.
Take care
I'll text you later when I get back
Yvonne
Old Dec 1st 2005, 12:40 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Nicola

So sad to hear,my deepest sympathy to you all x

Donna.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 12:54 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Nicola
Sincere condolences Nicola to you and your family.

John and Gillian.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 1:01 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Nicola,

I'm so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family,

Paul.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 1:19 am
Forum Regular

caroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura about

Hi Nicola,
So so sorry to hear the news. Thinking of you and all of your family here and in England. Call me anytime when you want to talk. You know Im here.
Carole
Old Dec 1st 2005, 1:24 am
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Nicola

So sorry to hear of your loss. My thought are with you and the rest of your family.
Marie
Old Dec 1st 2005, 1:27 am

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point

So very sorry to hear your sad news, Nicola, but thankful that her passing was peaceful. It's all anyone could have wished for her. I will light a candle to help her on her way...

Do you have someone there for you at home right now?

Sue
Old Dec 1st 2005, 1:37 am
Forum Regular

Mrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bella Donna
So very sorry to hear your sad news, Nicola, but thankful that her passing was peaceful. It's all anyone could have wished for her. I will light a candle to help her on her way...

Do you have someone there for you at home right now?

Sue
No
Old Dec 1st 2005, 1:39 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to hear your very sad news. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. x
Old Dec 1st 2005, 1:50 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Nicola
So sorry Nicola, take care, Denise xx
Old Dec 1st 2005, 3:21 am
Des
Des

Des is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really nice

Nicola
sincere condolences to you and your family nicola
Old Dec 1st 2005, 3:27 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

You have our deepest sympathies for your loss, Nicola.

Siren & Brian
Old Dec 1st 2005, 4:15 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

So sorry to hear of your loss. Sincere sympathy.

Cas
Old Dec 1st 2005, 5:17 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear about your terrible loss

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.