Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

My beloved sister has died

My beloved sister has died

Old Dec 6th 2005, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: My beloved sister has died

I'm actually now flying Wednesday night 23.05 direct to Canberra, funeral is Friday 2pm and fly back Saturday evening, going on my own, the little one didn't want to miss his christmas party Friday as most 6 year olds wouldn't, being with his friends is really important.

Will let you now how it all goes, Nicola
Old Dec 6th 2005, 12:50 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mrs Rangersman
I'm actually now flying Wednesday night 23.05 direct to Canberra, funeral is Friday 2pm and fly back Saturday evening, going on my own, the little one didn't want to miss his christmas party Friday as most 6 year olds wouldn't, being with his friends is really important.

Will let you now how it all goes, Nicola

I know it will be very difficult for you Nicola but I am glad you are managing to get to your sisters funeral..........will kinda finalise things for you, and let you evebtually move on with your life, although it will be very difficult.

Remember we will all be thinking of you on your journey and on Friday...and we will still be here to offer you all the support and love we can, on your return.

Take it easy Gurl

Love
h
xx
Old Dec 7th 2005, 9:46 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Sorry to hear about your loss i know this doesn't help but this is a poem i found and read at my grandads funeral my mum and my aunt asked me to do it as they didn't feel able too.

You meant so much to all of usYou were special and that's no lieYou brightened up the darkest dayAnd the cloudiest skyYour smile alone warmed heartsYour laugh was like music to hearI would give absolutely anythingTo have you well and standing nearNot a second passesWhen you're not on our mindsYour love we will never forgetThe hurt will ease in timeMany tears I have seen and criedThey have all poured out like rainI know that you are happy nowAnd no longer in any pain.