British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Mt Eliza question for people living thereabouts (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/mt-eliza-question-people-living-thereabouts-303618/)

caz41 Jun 17th 2005 2:02 am

Re: Mt Eliza question for people living thereabouts

Originally Posted by jskogsta
Wow! We're here! Just waiting for our house to be vacant ... getting it on the 5th of July! The area is awsome ... no second thoughts at al ..

.. so .. anyone here??! When are people arriving and all?! I know caz is here (right?!) ...

I guess we should do a meet-up when people have arrived and all?! ;)

/Jørgen

Hi yes I am here. It is lovely isn't it but a bit colder now!!! Glad you arrived safely. We had a dolphin in the bay last week, but unfortunately I missed it!!!

Good luck to you and your family.

Caz

Bordy Jun 17th 2005 2:54 am

Originally Posted by caz41
Hi yes I am here. It is lovely isn't it but a bit colder now!!! Glad you arrived safely. We had a dolphin in the bay last week, but unfortunately I missed it!!!

Good luck to you and your family.

Caz

Coming from Norway Caz I doubt if he will feel the cold. In fact I'm betting he has his swimmers on & is down the beach right now. :D

SalSa Jun 18th 2005 8:55 pm

Wow! We're here! Just waiting for our house to be vacant ... getting it on the 5th of July! The area is awsome ... no second thoughts at al ..

.. so .. anyone here??! When are people arriving and all?! I know caz is here (right?!) ...

I guess we should do a meet-up when people have arrived and all?! ;)

/Jørgen

Wow!
We'll be there next January all being well!!
All the best to you!

Sally

jskogsta Jun 23rd 2005 4:50 pm

Originally Posted by Bordy
Coming from Norway Caz I doubt if he will feel the cold. In fact I'm betting he has his swimmers on & is down the beach right now. :D

How could you guess! We're not finding it bad at all ... it's like our summers back home. Not a particulary good one, but .. not that bad either! ;)

So all in all .. a very nice change!

Anyone up for a meet or two? We're eager to meet just about anyone who's interested .. and are going through the same stuff that we're doing! Send us a pm .. and we'll get in touch!

Cheers,
Jørgen

jskogsta Jun 23rd 2005 4:52 pm

Originally Posted by SalSa
Wow!
We'll be there next January all being well!!
All the best to you!

Sally

Ah! Nice! You'll love it .. we've been pleasantly surprised and have been very happy with the decision to move out to Mt. Eliza. It is a bit of a commute to the CBD, but ... all in all .. it's much nicer for the family there .. at least so we think!

... keep in touch ... and drop us a note when you get here... ;)

Good luck!

/Jørgen

Bordy Jun 23rd 2005 5:05 pm

Ah! Nice! You'll love it .. we've been pleasantly surprised and have been very happy with the decision to move out to Mt. Eliza. It is a bit of a commute to the CBD, but ... all in all .. it's much nicer for the family there .. at least so we think!

... keep in touch ... and drop us a note when you get here... ;)

Good luck!

/Jørgen

And just to welcome you to Melbourne I see SBS are putting on a four part Norwegian programme starting tomorrow night. :D

Theres a meet up at the Village Green a week on Saturday.