Mrs Lonely

Old Oct 7th 2005, 5:53 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mrs Lonely

Originally Posted by Feed the Goat
are you joking mums clubs and playgorunds clubs, they are hangouts for the depresses clickity click mums moaning about illnessess and medicine.

Get out with your own age, and mindsets,

get the laughing tackle going and a good release from the kids and eveyday minor stresses.

few cold ones, mutual banter and away you go, playgroups and mummys meetings only breed citching and nosey parkers.
Is there any money in breeding citching's

Are you todays' resident goat? [5 posts so you are new?] Where are you living in Aus billy goat gruff?
Old Oct 7th 2005, 5:59 am
BE Enthusiast

psb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond repute

are you joking mums clubs and playgorunds clubs, they are hangouts for the depresses clickity click mums moaning about illnessess and medicine.

Get out with your own age, and mindsets,

get the laughing tackle going and a good release from the kids and eveyday minor stresses.

few cold ones, mutual banter and away you go, playgroups and mummys meetings only breed citching and nosey parkers.

on the visa application to move to OZ is there some requirement that you must be a pisshead because thats what I see on here quite a lot????
Old Oct 7th 2005, 6:00 am
Banned

Feed the Goat will become famous soon enoughFeed the Goat will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
Is there any money in breeding citching's

Are you todays' resident goat? [5 posts so you are new?] Where are you living in Aus billy goat gruff?

Closer than you think!!!!!!

my yorkshire friend
Old Oct 7th 2005, 6:03 am
Banned

Feed the Goat will become famous soon enoughFeed the Goat will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by psb182
on the visa application to move to OZ is there some requirement that you must be a pisshead because thats what I see on here quite a lot????
hey look,

when you have drive through wino shops, its hard not to be!!!

its so easy to keep that fridge stocked with beers, especially after a 10 hour shift and its 32 deg outside,

lapping the pool water all over the place,,,,

being a pisshead no, that scores no merits , but socially having a mild drink, to communicate is worth every cent.
Old Oct 7th 2005, 6:16 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Come on guys the woman is looking for some constructive help!

Louise, I think you need to look at a few things first.What sort of things do you enjoy doing? What type of people you feel comfortable with and then try to mix the two in some kind of activity.
Not sure if this will be of help but i stumbled across it the other day. Seems to have a lot of activities for people to do and get out and meet new friends etc. I have posted it here a couple of times now, but once more wont hurt.

http://www.getalife.com.au/

its totally free to join, then just hunt out stuff for Melbourne.

Good luck
Old Oct 7th 2005, 6:17 am
Account Closed

Closer than you think!!!!!!

my yorkshire friend
Ah...so you obviously read the forum enough to know that much abaaaat me

So where do you live prey tell me.....and do I know you?

[I feel like that child catcher with the long nose and cage and the lollipops in Chitty,Chitty, Bang, bang...lol ]
Old Oct 7th 2005, 6:19 am
BE Enthusiast

psb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond repute

hey look,

when you have drive through wino shops, its hard not to be!!!

its so easy to keep that fridge stocked with beers, especially after a 10 hour shift and its 32 deg outside,

lapping the pool water all over the place,,,,

being a pisshead no, that scores no merits , but socially having a mild drink, to communicate is worth every cent.

lol you say that like I don't know what it is like to work in the heat and humidity........but I agree a social drink is good
Old Oct 7th 2005, 6:33 am
Banned

Originally Posted by psb182
lol you say that like I don't know what it is like to work in the heat and humidity........but I agree a social drink is good
wasnt meant to teach you to suck eggs,

an observation on me if anything else,

pheonix, you dont know me at all I am afraid,

just trolling around the forums, as I have no friends, so sympathise with louise
Old Oct 7th 2005, 6:38 am
Account Closed

wasnt meant to teach you to suck eggs,

an observation on me if anything else,

pheonix, you dont know me at all I am afraid,

just trolling around the forums, as I have no friends, so sympathise with louise
Well stop it you little monkey ....and get back under your bridge

You're not going to be naughty tonight are you? I'm going out and it would be such a shame not to play with you:scared:

AND....I've got me lollipops too

OK...gotta go....
Old Oct 7th 2005, 6:51 am
Nomadic Member

Rhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really nice

Originally Posted by louisethepom
I'm going to do that, i've told my hubby about it and he will come, my confidence and self esteem is at a all time low so it will be hard
but worth the effort I hope. The good thing about these sorts of get-togethers is that ALL the people there are relatively new to Australia / Melbourne and looking to make friends, so hopefully it will be easier for you to put your toe in the social water, rather than the sometimes cliquey mum's clubs etc
Old Oct 7th 2005, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

WacandJill has a spectacular aura aboutWacandJill has a spectacular aura aboutWacandJill has a spectacular aura about

there is nothing worse than being lonely, the days just drag on and on.
Have you ever thought about going to College during the day perhaps, join a class that may be a bit of fun, and you will easily make new friends.
Whilst I am still in the UK,I moved away from family and friends 3 years ago, and found it hard at first. I have no children, so the school mums thing was out for me. I joined a local slimming group and made great friends there, and I go to college on 3 different days. I have just enrolled on 3 courses last week, and made new friends already in the three different classes. We have an hour for lunch so are able to chat together in that time. Going to college today, and going to the pub with some of the classmates for lunch instead of the canteen. Its a great way of making friends of all ages. If you dont "click" with someone, you can just keep it as college mates, but if you do, then you can arrange to meet up for coffee, drinks etc, go to their houses etc.,
Please try to stick it out, its not worth breaking up your marriage for. Can you make friends through your parents perhaps?
There are lots of lovely people on this site, so even contact through this site may help with the loneliness?
Old Oct 7th 2005, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

louisethepom will become famous soon enoughlouisethepom will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by WacandJill
there is nothing worse than being lonely, the days just drag on and on.
Have you ever thought about going to College during the day perhaps, join a class that may be a bit of fun, and you will easily make new friends.
Whilst I am still in the UK,I moved away from family and friends 3 years ago, and found it hard at first. I have no children, so the school mums thing was out for me. I joined a local slimming group and made great friends there, and I go to college on 3 different days. I have just enrolled on 3 courses last week, and made new friends already in the three different classes. We have an hour for lunch so are able to chat together in that time. Going to college today, and going to the pub with some of the classmates for lunch instead of the canteen. Its a great way of making friends of all ages. If you dont "click" with someone, you can just keep it as college mates, but if you do, then you can arrange to meet up for coffee, drinks etc, go to their houses etc.,
Please try to stick it out, its not worth breaking up your marriage for. Can you make friends through your parents perhaps?
There are lots of lovely people on this site, so even contact through this site may help with the loneliness?
I did go to TAFE and i made a friend but she burnt me aswell, now i work everyday as my husband broke his elbow last year and we needed the money, the people i work for are older so i can't make friends there either.
Old Oct 7th 2005, 7:07 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I did go to TAFE and i made a friend but she burnt me aswell, now i work everyday as my husband broke his elbow last year and we needed the money, the people i work for are older so i can't make friends there either.

Well thats me buggered then, I'm in my 40s.

Seriously though there are a lot of great Ex pats down around Mornington & Mt Eliza, I'm sure you will have a great time at the meet next month.
Old Oct 7th 2005, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

robert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud of

sent you an email
Old Oct 7th 2005, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

queenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant future

Sent you a PM

Queenie

Hi my name is Louise Brown.
I live in the S.E suburbs of Melbourne with my husband Marc and our 2 kids, Ryan 5 and Jayme 2, we have been in Australia for almost 8 years and i have found it difficult to make friends, well i did make a few Australian friends but they have been two faced and hurt me.
I would love to meet new people as i am lonely and keep pestering my hubby to move back to the UK, i know i would be crazy to take my kids away from here as they are both Australian and my husband is from the South of England and I'm from the North so that is an argument we would have.
I'm only contemplating the move to be with my friends again and if i made friends out here and had some sort of social life instead of hanging out with my parents it would make me happier and less likely to move back.
HELP!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.