Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

mr and mrs rugbymad - sorry about bristol meet :(

mr and mrs rugbymad - sorry about bristol meet :(

Old Aug 4th 2006, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

liver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond repute
Default mr and mrs rugbymad - sorry about bristol meet :(

Can't do this Sunday , am so sorry. Got two of my best friends from the 'pool coming down to say goodbye to us and the kids (sniff) this weekend so can't make it to winterbourne. Hope to make the next one before we go though and hopefully meet you then? Apologies a mascara stained in advance me x
Old Aug 4th 2006, 3:08 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: mr and mrs rugbymad - sorry about bristol meet :(

Never mind chuck,you have a good cry with yer mates and if you need a beer come over then,we'll be there for a while.............have a lovely weekend,don't cry to much!
Old Aug 4th 2006, 4:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

liver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for being so understanding x I don't know about you but feel so emotional lately, sometimes it just hits me that we're actually (visas allowing) planning on leaving everyone (mustn't start or I'll be off again!). I've known these two since I was ten and they were my bridesmaids...oh god! May have a few tonight anyway . Starting now! Don't think it's too early

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Never mind chuck,you have a good cry with yer mates and if you need a beer come over then,we'll be there for a while.............have a lovely weekend,don't cry to much!
Old Aug 4th 2006, 4:58 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

you carry on Hun!
Don't forget we'll be in the pub till at least 3 ish (maybe later!!)if you can make it.Have a lovely weekend.