Reload this Page >

Moving to Melbourne

Moving to Melbourne

Old Aug 16th 2011, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

imblogger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Melbourne

Hi BE Members,

Finally I am moving to Melbourne with family (2 KIDS) in November , I will be glad if some one can advice me

Best neighborhoods to rent apartment , My priority is to have good schools & Safe.
Rent is my second priority

Any tips on Job market in November , cost of living is also welcome
Old Aug 21st 2011, 12:54 am
BE Enthusiast

flip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud of
Default Re: Moving to Melbourne

Originally Posted by imblogger View Post
Hi BE Members,

Finally I am moving to Melbourne with family (2 KIDS) in November , I will be glad if some one can advice me

Best neighborhoods to rent apartment , My priority is to have good schools & Safe.
Rent is my second priority

Any tips on Job market in November , cost of living is also welcome
I'd be looking in realestate.com.au and domain.com.au for accommodation and careerone.com.au and seek.com.au for jobs.

There are loads of good neighbourhoods but it would help to know your budget, travelling times (are you looking for work in the City). Oh, and do you specifically want an apartment or are you just looking for accommodation?

It seems if you haven't found work in November, it's March before the job market gets going again. I presume it depends what field you're looking in as to whether you'll get a chance if you apply from the UK.

Good luck.