Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Moving To Geraldton Perth

Moving To Geraldton Perth

Old Feb 28th 2012, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

Davesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to all
Default Re: Moving To Geraldton Perth

Originally Posted by eddie007
Lol... Babe in arms... i'm 4 years older... i was asked to leave Chantry ... You'll get the significance of that one wont you!!

Cant remember which primarys were northgate feeders... Used to be the Grammer, but they did away with the eleven plus the year before I was due to sit it... Hence I ended up wherE I did...lol

Small world eh? Probably have old haunts in common too... White horse? Golden Lion? Cindies? Mannings? Which was you local?
Eds
haha sounds like you might have been a bit of a Goth , hmm?? Cindies deffo , the Golden Lion more recently since it became a Witherspoons and great pre match drinking hole !
I was at St Margarets , lived Henley Road area . Asked to leave Chantry ! you were the lucky one
This must be hijacked thread of the century .
Cheers
Old Feb 28th 2012, 6:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Davesax
haha sounds like you might have been a bit of a Goth , hmm?? Cindies deffo , the Golden Lion more recently since it became a Witherspoons and great pre match drinking hole !
I was at St Margarets , lived Henley Road area . Asked to leave Chantry ! you were the lucky one
This must be hijacked thread of the century .
Cheers
OMG My kids went to St Margarets..... Spookey
Old Feb 28th 2012, 6:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

And I got Married in St Maragarets Church too!!!
Old Feb 28th 2012, 6:56 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

OI! You knocking Norwich or summit... Lived there for 3 years... Best years of my life! 365 pubs and 52 churches... Two cathedrals AND a castle.... What more could a Girl ask for?
Me too, I went to City College!
Old Feb 28th 2012, 7:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by renth
Me too, I went to City College!
OMG No... i was president of Norwich city college student union...

Fluck me, is this a wind up or what????
Old Feb 28th 2012, 7:08 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing! when were you there? I was there from 1983 to 1985 (ish - memory a bit foggy)
Old Feb 28th 2012, 7:10 am
(It's not my real name)

I think I might have shagged you.
Old Feb 28th 2012, 7:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think I might have shagged you.
There 85-87...

May well have... Was I drunk? Coz I dint remember....but then I spent a lot of that time drunk...

Drink in the Trowel &Hammer at all?.... Or As we used to call it the Howl and Trauma.... Favourite was seriously the ten bells down at the bottom of grapes hill... Best beer...
Old Feb 28th 2012, 7:37 am
(It's not my real name)

There 85-87...

May well have... Was I drunk? Coz I dint remember....but then I spent a lot of that time drunk...

Drink in the Trowel &Hammer at all?.... Or As we used to call it the Howl and Trauma.... Favourite was seriously the ten bells down at the bottom of grapes hill... Best beer...
Yes, Trowel and Hammer, Let's see I also used to drink all over but mainly the Coachmakers, the Mitre, Walnut Tree Shades, What was the name of that biker pub? my g/f worked at the Bell.

I spent my 3 years on a combination of: drunk, stoned, speeding, tripping on acid/mushrooms, often all 4 at once.

Last edited by renth; Feb 28th 2012 at 7:39 am.
Old Feb 28th 2012, 7:55 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

funniest off topic thread ever. Having met both Renth and Eddie, I am pissing myself at the prospect of them possibly having sex!!
Old Feb 28th 2012, 8:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes, Trowel and Hammer, Let's see I also used to drink all over but mainly the Coachmakers, the Mitre, Walnut Tree Shades, What was the name of that biker pub? my g/f worked at the Bell.

I spent my 3 years on a combination of: drunk, stoned, speeding, tripping on acid/mushrooms, often all 4 at once.
Thank God for that... Thought I was the only one doing all that at the time... Walnut Tree Shades was a friday night favourite... When I wasnt heading up to london... I would put money on my house mate being your dealer!!!

NB... I'm glad you find the thought of me shagging random BE posters funny.. I'm currently cringing...

Although having seen the photo I'm beginning to think its unlikely...
Old Feb 28th 2012, 8:05 am
(It's not my real name)

Hey, I'm offended, aren't I your type or something???
Old Feb 28th 2012, 8:07 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Thank God for that... Thought I was the only one doing all that at the time... Walnut Tree Shades was a friday night favourite... When I wasnt heading up to london... I would put money on my house mate being your dealer!!!

NB... I'm glad you find the thought of me shagging random BE posters funny.. I'm currently cringing...

Sorry mate, you know I luvs ya
Old Feb 28th 2012, 8:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hey, I'm offended, aren't I your type or something???
More likely I wasnt your type... I was a Goth/sci fi computer geek...
Old Feb 28th 2012, 8:30 am
(It's not my real name)

More likely I wasnt your type... I was a Goth/sci fi computer geek...
Female, heterosexual? trust me, you would have been my type!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.