Reload this Page >

Moving end of October help!!!

Moving end of October help!!!

Old Sep 10th 2008, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

bujji_optics is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving end of October help!!!

Hi Greetings to all,

I am from India, Hyderabad, i was granted PR and planning to move end of October, please help me if some one is also moving or already moved, about how to get accommodation, setting up and finding job etc...

Regards
NS
Old Sep 10th 2008, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

Nikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud of
Default Re: Moving end of October help!!!

Hi there

You haven't said where you are moving to but in regard to looking for jobs try either www.careerone.com.au or www.seek.com.au. For accommodation try www.realestate.com.au or www.Domain.com.au. If you want to know anything more specific just ask and I'm sure someone will be able to help.

Nikki
Old Sep 10th 2008, 10:03 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bujji_optics
Hi Greetings to all,

I am from India, Hyderabad, i was granted PR and planning to move end of October, please help me if some one is also moving or already moved, about how to get accommodation, setting up and finding job etc...

Regards
NS
Hi Sun

You need to specify:
  • What state, city
  • Your requirements - accomodation for yourself only? you & partner only, you and family??
  • Where you intend to reside.... CBD, beachside, bush or rural
  • Your interests ie sports, hobbies
  • What sort of employment you are looking for and what experience you are bringing to Australia
Old Sep 11th 2008, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

bujji_optics is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Thanks for your reply i am a qualified Electrician with around 14 years experience and sound knowledge in the industry, i am going to apply for ARTC from india with in 2 -3 days, i will be coming along with my wife and one year old son but i will send back my wife and son with in one or two days once initial entry requirements are completed, so i am looking for a shared accommodation so that i can start to find a good job, i dont know which i should i come if you suggest me i will be greatful to you.

Thanks and Regards

N.subrahmanyam