Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Moving a dog NZ-Oz

Moving a dog NZ-Oz

Old Jul 13th 2007, 12:30 am
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Moving a dog NZ-Oz

Anyone have any idea of costs and regulations or links to where I can find the relevent info.

cheers in advance
Old Jan 5th 2008, 12:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving a dog NZ-Oz

It cost us $1300 for two dogs, one Black lab and one Staff, seperate crates with all the paperwork done and dusted.
They went from ChCh to Brisbane and I picked them up from the airport an hour after the plane landed.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 9:27 am
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

That's quite reasonable

Probably can get the second dog then ....
Old Jan 5th 2008, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

homewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud of

ian and sharron who was that with cause i am being quoted £1600 plus quarantine for a bloody toy poodle!
Old Jan 5th 2008, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by homewardbound
ian and sharron who was that with cause i am being quoted £1600 plus quarantine for a bloody toy poodle!
Where about are you?

There are two companies I would reccomend, in Auckland I would go with "Petman" Warrick (I think his name is) is a good bloke.

In ChCh there was a company near the airport but I can't remember there name, if you are near ChCh I'll give you directions from the Shell garage on the way in, let me know where you are.

Ian
Old Jan 5th 2008, 8:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

homewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud of

sorry didnt realise u were from nz we are uk
Old Jan 5th 2008, 9:09 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

1600 quid is very reasonable !
Old Jan 5th 2008, 9:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Quarantine? Are you moving from NZ to Aus or UK to Aus?

Just that there is no Quarantine from the UK to NZ and None from NZ to Aus.

Ian
Old Jan 5th 2008, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
1600 quid is very reasonable !
We paid 2,400 for a Lab from the UK to NZ. Golden Arrow moved him and they were/are first class
Old Jan 5th 2008, 10:13 pm
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold

It cost me $1300 for 1 medium sized dog Chch - Brisbane.
Excellent company called Petmove a guy named Shaune. He was very easy to deal with she got a tailor made crate. He did everything regards paperwork I just had to supply her vet records for proof of NZ residence. He walks them before they go and gets them vet checked & cert for travel. He also gives them a flea treatment and worms them which provides light protection against ticks and heartworm so you have a time before you have to arrange a visit to the vet when you get here

Paula