Reload this Page >

To move or not to move

To move or not to move

Old Apr 29th 2008, 7:33 pm
Forum Regular

jamesjack is an unknown quantity at this point
Default To move or not to move

Hi everyone

Have mixed feelings on moving. Can anyone confirm is the weather in Melbourne just as bad as it is in the UK? Is the lifestyle better?? Is crime/drugs etc just as rife and are politics just as terrible???

Does everyone have mixed feelings about going ie is it the right thing is it the wrong thing. How will our lives change for the better???
Old Apr 29th 2008, 8:15 pm
I'm really a monkey!

Normal for Norfolk is just really niceNormal for Norfolk is just really niceNormal for Norfolk is just really niceNormal for Norfolk is just really niceNormal for Norfolk is just really niceNormal for Norfolk is just really niceNormal for Norfolk is just really niceNormal for Norfolk is just really niceNormal for Norfolk is just really niceNormal for Norfolk is just really niceNormal for Norfolk is just really nice
Default Re: To move or not to move

Originally Posted by jamesjack
Hi everyone

Have mixed feelings on moving. Can anyone confirm is the weather in Melbourne just as bad as it is in the UK? Is the lifestyle better?? Is crime/drugs etc just as rife and are politics just as terrible???

Does everyone have mixed feelings about going ie is it the right thing is it the wrong thing. How will our lives change for the better???
You've given so much info about yourself and circumstances of course it's the right move for yourself! Go for it! Your going to love Melbourne. Do you know Manchester? Someone else on forum said it's like Manchester. If you prefer Birmingham, then go to Sydney instead, something else I found out on the forum.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 8:32 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To move or not to move

Originally Posted by jamesjack
Hi everyone

Politics are much better. They swear and call each other names. The corruption makes it so much more interesting too. I think you may have to opt for maybe a move to a dictatorship if you would like to escape the politics of western civilisation.

I think you need to think about why you are moving and what you are looking for. Moving country won't change endemic problems with modern life.

That said the weather in Melbourne is interesting. Its about the only place where you get 4 seasons...all in one day!