Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

mountain biking in Perth.........

mountain biking in Perth.........

Old May 23rd 2007, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

martin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nice
Default mountain biking in Perth.........

Hoping to come over in October and was wondering if there are any mountain biking / cycling clubs that I could get in touch with.
Im no Lance Armstrong, but enjoy cycling and was interested to know if anyone else on here was into the same thing and would be interested in meeting up when we arrive.

We are hoping to settle in the Rockingham / Secret Harbour area.

Many thanks

Martin
Old May 23rd 2007, 5:19 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: mountain biking in Perth.........

Originally Posted by martin36-1
Hoping to come over in October and was wondering if there are any mountain biking / cycling clubs that I could get in touch with.
Im no Lance Armstrong, but enjoy cycling and was interested to know if anyone else on here was into the same thing and would be interested in meeting up when we arrive.

Many thanks

Martin
Get on ya bike.................!!!

Must be loads of clubs here, not sure where, but lots of cyclists here. Even i go cycling
Old May 23rd 2007, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

Location: ex-Lancashire, ex-Northern suburbs, Perth WA, now Switzerland
cyclemark has a spectacular aura aboutcyclemark has a spectacular aura aboutcyclemark has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: mountain biking in Perth.........

Originally Posted by martin36-1

Many thanks

Martin

See the WA govt site here for starters.

And this one

Also check out the Munda Biddi trail site for mountain biking. And Perth Mountain Biking Club Also look out for the 12hr offroad event which takes palce every year at Jarrahdale.
These guys organise state-wide events

This should do you for starters. In my experience, a lot of the cycle shops organise training rides as well, so thats an option.

Hope this helps.