Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Motorbike - re cost to take it!!!!

Motorbike - re cost to take it!!!!

Old Mar 9th 2003, 11:10 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Motorbike - re cost to take it!!!!

I have got a Suzuki RGV 250R reg 1st Jan 1997 (P reg)
with 5,500 miles on the clock.

Current value is approx £2000

Can anyone advise me how much it will cost for me to take it to Australia, including all the hidden extras?

Kind regards

Boomerang
Old Mar 9th 2003, 2:08 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice
Default Re: Motorbike - re cost to take it!!!!

Originally posted by Boomerang
I have got a Suzuki RGV 250R reg 1st Jan 1997 (P reg)
with 5,500 miles on the clock.

Current value is approx £2000

Can anyone advise me how much it will cost for me to take it to Australia, including all the hidden extras?

Kind regards

Boomerang
hi someone at my work has just sent a motorbike back to OZ they rode it here last year god those assies are tough.Ill get the full costs tomorrow and post them.As I recall the shiping chage was about £280 but there are some charges at the Oz port also you will pay import tax I think he has been in touch with our customs and will get this info also.The crate should be as small as poss they charge by cubic capacity he built his own from pallets if you have a friendly dealer you may get one from them.The bike should be clean but they may insist on steam cleaning in Oz.More info tomorrow Colin.
Old Mar 9th 2003, 4:13 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Cheers!!!!!

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Boomerang