Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

motocross in perth

motocross in perth

Old Aug 8th 2006, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

neiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to all
Default motocross in perth

hi
we are moving to perth the end of the month and i am trying to find any info on motocross tracks in perth for my son who is mad on it and wanted to know if anyone knew of any as he is getting into quite serously any info anyone has would be greatfully recieved.
neil
Old Aug 8th 2006, 11:50 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: motocross in perth

Originally Posted by neiluk
hi
we are moving to perth the end of the month and i am trying to find any info on motocross tracks in perth for my son who is mad on it and wanted to know if anyone knew of any as he is getting into quite serously any info anyone has would be greatfully recieved.
neil
There is a big area next to the Alf Barbagallo Raceway north of Wanneroo. You can also head north an hour or so to Lancelin and go on the dunes.
Old Aug 9th 2006, 12:42 am
Forum Regular

The Corderys is a jewel in the roughThe Corderys is a jewel in the roughThe Corderys is a jewel in the roughThe Corderys is a jewel in the roughThe Corderys is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by worzel
There is a big area next to the Alf Barbagallo Raceway north of Wanneroo. You can also head north an hour or so to Lancelin and go on the dunes.
I think there's one south of the river too in Kwinana, near to the motorplex. and you have designated Off road bike area in the Gnangara woods off Gnagara Road up in the north here too.

Plenty of places to go, lots of folk do it here.
Old Aug 9th 2006, 12:50 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neiluk
hi
neil
There's a place on the Great Eastern Highway, corner of Kalamunda Road where they do motorX & BMX etc. I do a lot of 4x4ing & there are always loads of guys out on their scramblers out past Mundaring, Sawyers Valley area. Perth is a great place for this kind of activity.
Old Aug 9th 2006, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

neiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to all

hi
thanks for that my son has been going mad since his bike has been cleaned up and its sitting in the garage waiting to be taken away.will check it out when we arrive.
thanks neil