more good news

Old Feb 28th 2004, 1:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default more good news

well as i posted a couple of days ago had 3 offers on the house for the full asking price well 2 of them have gone into a bidding frenzy and now we are at the stage where one has now bid 10 grand over the asking price

waiting for the hammer to fall i have a feeling its all going to horribly wrong somehow but fingers crossed

arlene
Old Feb 28th 2004, 1:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Arlene you lucky girl - youve got them fighting over it now
Old Feb 28th 2004, 6:56 pm
earlswood

That's fantastic news Arlene!!!

It won't go wrong.... your just making some of your well invested money back, you shouldn't have had to have dropped the price by so much in the first place.

All will be fine

Anita x

Old Feb 28th 2004, 7:51 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats great news Arlene, this has happened to a friend of mine this week too, her estate agent said its happening quite a bit in the Birmingham area. Hope a few more on the site experience this if its a trend!
Old Feb 28th 2004, 8:26 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: more good news

Originally posted by arlene
well as i posted a couple of days ago had 3 offers on the house for the full asking price well 2 of them have gone into a bidding frenzy and now we are at the stage where one has now bid 10 grand over the asking price

waiting for the hammer to fall i have a feeling its all going to horribly wrong somehow but fingers crossed

arlene

Fantastic! It will be fine don't worry - sometimes things do go right!