Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cheapest Flights

Cheapest Flights

Old Feb 28th 2004, 8:14 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cheapest Flights

Just booked our flights - anyone else used www.cheapestflights.co.uk.

2 adults and 2 children travelling in Sept to Perth came out at £1327! But when I called them to try and do it on the phone it came out at around £1400..so we have booked them online - you get a £5 (woopee) discount if you register. Seems quite cheap?

Max
Old Feb 28th 2004, 8:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

what airline are you using?
Old Feb 28th 2004, 8:21 pm

Originally posted by debsy
what airline are you using?
Singapore - half six in the evening from Heathrow which I'm hoping will be good for the kids - only draw back is that it gets into Perth at 11.45pm!
Old Feb 28th 2004, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Maxx

Singapore are great for the kids. I think that it is better to arrive late than during the day as you can go straight to bed when you get there instead of trying to stay awake all day I much prefer a night arrival.
Old Feb 28th 2004, 8:35 pm

Originally posted by debsy
Maxx

Singapore are great for the kids. I think that it is better to arrive late than during the day as you can go straight to bed when you get there instead of trying to stay awake all day I much prefer a night arrival.

Yeah thats true! I still think this price is too cheap - I'll believe it when the tickets arrive