Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Moneycorp or Ozforex, who do people suggest ????

Moneycorp or Ozforex, who do people suggest ????

Old Oct 6th 2008, 2:00 am
Forum Regular

Carlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to all
Default Moneycorp or Ozforex, who do people suggest ????

hiya, as the rates more slowly in the right direction, we started to think about what other exchange brokers to use. We have used moneycorp a couple of times, but dont know whether there's any better companies or maybe even any better rates than moneycorp.

Which company do you use ??
Thanks

Russell
Old Oct 6th 2008, 2:03 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moneycorp or Ozforex, who do people suggest ????

I've always used Ozforex and never had any hassle, they've been excellent.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 2:03 am
BE Forum Addict

sr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond repute

I always use KVB Kunlun

http://www.kvbkunlun.com
Old Oct 6th 2008, 4:31 am
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
I've always used Ozforex and never had any hassle, they've been excellent.
Me too... never a problem... and I got an iPod nano for Christmas...
Old Oct 6th 2008, 4:56 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Not sure about Moneycorp but we used Ozforex and they were fantastic. I would highly recommend them
Old Oct 6th 2008, 11:58 am
Just Joined

Mark501 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Carlton Cold's
hiya, as the rates more slowly in the right direction, we started to think about what other exchange brokers to use. We have used moneycorp a couple of times, but dont know whether there's any better companies or maybe even any better rates than moneycorp.

Which company do you use ??
Thanks

Russell
Hi, when we moved to oz just over 2 years ago we used Hifx to transfer our money. Easy to use and no fees.
It was a one off transaction so I don't know what it's like for multiple transfers.

www.hifx.com.au
www.hifx.co.uk
Old Oct 8th 2008, 10:37 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to behold

Anyone know if you can convert money now at this rate without having an Oz bank account for it to go too?

We only submitted our visa app last night but looking at the rate would could make around AUD$30k extra compared to a while ago so I'd like to do is asap if I could.

Any ideas?