Money Worrys

Old May 14th 2006, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

hindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nice
Question Money Worrys

Can Anyone Give Me The Average Wage Per Month?
My Husband Is A Vehicle Sprayer And We Have Applyed For Our Visa's, But Now We Are Worrying If We Will Have The Same Amount Coming In Each Month In Oz.
We Would Like To Get A Mortgage For About £50,000 In Oz And Don't Want To Have To Scrimp And Save For The Childrens Sake When It Comes To Birthdays And Christmas Etc.
Will We Have The Same Level Of Living In Oz As We Do In England?
Old May 14th 2006, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of
Default Re: Money Worrys

Originally Posted by hindon
Can Anyone Give Me The Average Wage Per Month?
My Husband Is A Vehicle Sprayer And We Have Applyed For Our Visa's, But Now We Are Worrying If We Will Have The Same Amount Coming In Each Month In Oz.
We Would Like To Get A Mortgage For About £50,000 In Oz And Don't Want To Have To Scrimp And Save For The Childrens Sake When It Comes To Birthdays And Christmas Etc.
Hi

not too sure what vehicle sprayers earn here or the uk, but if you are only having a $50K mortgage, would think you will be fine.

I think the average mortgage here is around $200K from what a friend was telling me - she works for a mortgage lender - and thats a first time buyer!!!! scrary, hope its not true

Kim
Old May 14th 2006, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

hindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nice

Thanks Kim, Its Just Me Panicking.
Old May 14th 2006, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of

Thanks Kim, Its Just Me Panicking.
no worries,

have you looked on www.seek.com.au for jobs, I dont know if they say the wage as well but that might give you more of an idea.

See you are from I O W, I"m from Pompey

Kim
Old May 14th 2006, 11:01 am
BE Enthusiast

TillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of light

Depends where you go. Apparently, cost of living is cheaper in much of Oz - however, in Sydney prices are the same if not higher for things like groceries.

For us, we are a smidgen worse off (as we don't qualify for the Oz child benefit because of our visa, and we have to have private health cover - also due to the visa we have).

If it turns out that we simply can't afford to live here without going into debt - we will go back to the UK