Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Money saving tips?

Wikiposts

Money saving tips?

Old Apr 19th 2005, 11:41 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Money saving tips?

Originally Posted by bridiej
Hi Paul

The only one I've found so far which is similar is http://www.infochoice.com.au/

Thwow him to the floor!
Sjwike him centurion, vewt woughwy
Old Apr 19th 2005, 11:46 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carruss
This was covered on Page 2!

But................Life's a piece of shit when you look at it. Life's a laugh and death's a joke; it's true.

R.
Sorry, I am very slow, I just read first page and thought "like it" I am gonna join in and as always I am too late.

Soory for the delay, but I had fun anyway
Old Apr 19th 2005, 11:48 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Money saving tips?

Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit
Sorry, I am very slow, I just read first page and thought "like it" I am gonna join in and as always I am too late.

Soory for the delay, but I had fun anyway
Thats fine, I think in the end it actually got spread over about three other threads too!

Also,

'There shall in that time be rumors of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia-work base, that has an attachment. At that time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer, and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight O'clock.'

R. (AKA Boring Prophet)
Old Apr 19th 2005, 11:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
It's a geek staring into his cheapo Digital Dream hand-held camera actually ... feel the power of 1.3 Megapixels
Oh wow! 1.3 . Crikey, hasn't technology advanced.

JTL
Old Apr 19th 2005, 11:56 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Oh wow! 1.3 . Crikey, hasn't technology advanced.

JTL
I take it thats the state of the art standard in Oz!

R.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 12:13 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Great race the Romans.

Oh, what I wouldnt give to be spat at in the face!
Old Apr 20th 2005, 2:45 am
I am not the Messiah!

Great race the Romans.

Oh, what I wouldnt give to be spat at in the face!
All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?

R.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 3:19 am

The aqueduct?

(Think I already said that, oops!)
Old Apr 20th 2005, 3:30 am
I am not the Messiah!

The aqueduct?

(Think I already said that, oops!)
You did!

'Now, write it out a hundred times.'

'Hail Caesar! And if it's not done by sunrise, I'll cut your balls off.' LOL

R.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 3:35 am

...and then it's time for Havercock to get out his prong...
Old Apr 20th 2005, 3:40 am
I am not the Messiah!

Talking Re: Money saving tips?

...and then it's time for Havercock to get out his prong...
LOL!

R.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 3:47 am

*Welsh accent* We're gonna kidnap Pilate's wife and issue our demands
Old Apr 20th 2005, 5:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

You did!

'Now, write it out a hundred times.'

'Hail Caesar! And if it's not done by sunrise, I'll cut your balls off.' LOL

R.
Think I already said that!

We must've quoted the entire film by now

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 20th 2005, 5:14 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I take it thats the state of the art standard in Oz!

R.
oy! there's nothing wrong with cheap Digital Dream cameras. They do a great job. Deadmeat can't help that the subject isn't top quality
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:44 am

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Think I already said that!

We must've quoted the entire film by now

Cheers,
JTL
Perhaps we should go back to Blackadder?

"So if I've got two beans and I add two more beans, what does that make?"

"A very small casserole"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.