Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Money saving tips?

Wikiposts

Money saving tips?

Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:51 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Money saving tips?

Originally Posted by bridiej
Perhaps we should go back to Blackadder?

"So if I've got two beans and I add two more beans, what does that make?"

"A very small casserole"
Wibble, Wibble, Wibble ! ! !

R.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:53 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Money saving tips?

you look like a bird who's swallowed a plate
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

"So if I've got two beans and I add two more beans, what do I have?"
Some beans?

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Young crone. Here is a purse of moneys... which I'm not going to give to you

JTL
Old Apr 20th 2005, 8:33 am

Just a wild stab in the dark, which is incidentally what you'll be getting...
Old Apr 20th 2005, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to all

we're in the stickiest situation since sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun!

Just a wild stab in the dark, which is incidentally what you'll be getting...
Old Apr 20th 2005, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to all

Sorry to lower the tone again but...I just found this site for Money Saving Tips....

http://moneymanager.smh.com.au/
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:17 pm

Thanks P&C
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:20 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks P&C
Thanks too, that quotes funny!

we're in the stickiest situation since sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun!
Or did you mean the link?

R.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:32 pm

The link!!

It's catovan, it's a cat that's been run over by a van...
Old Apr 20th 2005, 9:40 pm
I am not the Messiah!

The link!!

It's catovan, it's a cat that's been run over by a van...
OK,

'I'm absolutely top-hole, sir, with an ying and yang and yippiedeedoo.'

R.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 9:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Carruss
OK,

'I'm absolutely top-hole, sir, with an ying and yang and yippiedeedoo.'

R.
Row, row, row your punt gently down the stream,

Belts off, trousers down, life is such a scream. UNNHH!!

Fabulous. University education: you can't beat it.

JTL
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:07 pm

Luck, way hey, get it?

Err, no.

Luck, sounds almost exactly like f.........................
Old Apr 21st 2005, 10:16 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Oh wow! 1.3 . Crikey, hasn't technology advanced.

JTL
Yeh, and now I've lost the bugger ... down at Moogerah Dam (can't be arsed to find the correct spelling, sorry) ... it's not the camera I'll miss it's the memory card and rechargable batteries.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 10:20 pm

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Yeh, and now I've lost the bugger ... down at Moogerah Dam (can't be arsed to find the correct spelling, sorry) ... it's not the camera I'll miss it's the memory card and rechargable batteries.
Nightmare!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.