Money saving tips?

Wikiposts

Money saving tips?

Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:19 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Money saving tips?

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Can I do an impression of a newbie here and ask:

Why do you have absolutely everything turned off on your account. No PMs? No Karma No nothing.

Is the world out to get you :scared:

Cheers,
JTL
I didnt know you could turn all those things off...
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:25 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej
I didnt know you could turn all those things off...
Why would you want to. Life would be very lonely. Unless.... of course... you have a life outside of expats aaaaaggggghhhhh :scared:
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:28 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Life would be very lonely. Unless.... of course... you have a life outside of expats aaaaaggggghhhhh :scared:
Your right, I should go and do something more constructive really. I forgot I can turn the PC off now and again!

R.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:29 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carruss
Your right, I should go and do something more constructive really. I forgot I can turn the PC off now and again!

R.
How? Don't think mine has an off button. Just one that says "start"
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:29 am

Why would you want to. Life would be very lonely. Unless.... of course... you have a life outside of expats aaaaaggggghhhhh :scared:
Dont swear!!!
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:32 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Dont swear!!!
Sorry, very very sorry
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:37 am

Sorry, very very sorry
LOL!
Old Apr 19th 2005, 10:07 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Can I do an impression of a newbie here and ask:

Why do you have absolutely everything turned off on your account. No PMs? No Karma No nothing.

Is the world out to get you :scared:

Cheers,
JTL
The world WILL get me, it'll get ALL of us <disappears in a cloud of smoke ... actually maybe it's the smoke that's making me paranoid>

"Finished with my woman ’cos she couldn’t help me with my mind ..."
Old Apr 19th 2005, 10:08 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Carruss
Or stay in and watch Monty Python DVD's all day!

R.
Watch the VHS instead or wait for the repeats ... even cheaper
Old Apr 19th 2005, 10:09 pm
Account Closed

No, its a geek staring into his webcam.

In a rather disturbing way

Cheers,
JTL
It's a geek staring into his cheapo Digital Dream hand-held camera actually ... feel the power of 1.3 Megapixels
Old Apr 19th 2005, 10:40 pm

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
It's a geek staring into his cheapo Digital Dream hand-held camera actually ... feel the power of 1.3 Megapixels

LOL!

Have sent you some karma...
Old Apr 19th 2005, 11:29 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marco121068
Did he say Blessed are the cheesmakers?
Wher are you from....... nose city (conk face)
Old Apr 19th 2005, 11:32 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

"He's a wobber"

"And a wapist"

"And a pickpocket"
like it centurion, like it.

Crucifxion????
No freedom actually
Ok off you go then
Nah, only kidding, crucifixion really
Old Apr 19th 2005, 11:39 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Money saving tips?

Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit
like it centurion, like it.

Crucifxion????
No freedom actually
Ok off you go then
Nah, only kidding, crucifixion really
This was covered on Page 2!

But................Life's a piece of shit when you look at it. Life's a laugh and death's a joke; it's true.

R.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 11:40 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

Default Re: Romans they go home

JTL - one of my fave bits of the film!!

Found this spoon.
I love the bit about Bigus Dickus........ he has a wife you know, do you know what she is called?

I know it but cant spell it, feel free to finish off for me

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.