Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Money saving tips?

Wikiposts

Money saving tips?

Old Apr 18th 2005, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Money saving tips?

I'll have two big flat ones, five little sharp ones and a bag of gravel
Old Apr 18th 2005, 10:19 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

They've got them lying around on the ground...

Not like that sir, look at that, that's crafsmanship!
Old Apr 18th 2005, 10:45 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Money saving tips?

Originally Posted by bridiej

(sorry, i've digressed to The Meaning of Life)
***** off, i'm stuffed!

Me too!

R.
Old Apr 18th 2005, 10:46 pm

Just a wafer thin mint!
Old Apr 18th 2005, 10:48 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bridiej
Just a wafer thin mint!
Like I said....... ***** off, i'm stuffed!
Old Apr 18th 2005, 10:52 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Save money on expensive airport snacks and puzzle books by not emigrating and learning to love life in your home country.

Might not be the most popular view I've ever expressed ...
Old Apr 18th 2005, 10:54 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Save money on expensive airport snacks and puzzle books by not emigrating and learning to love life in your home country.

Or stay in and watch Monty Python DVD's all day!

R.
Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:05 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Espy and Emulate that Elusive Beast - the Shop Shy Consumer.
Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:07 pm

Made me LOL though
Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Can I do an impression of a newbie here and ask:

Why do you have absolutely everything turned off on your account. No PMs? No Karma No nothing.

Is the world out to get you :scared:

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:20 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Can I do an impression of a newbie here and ask:

Why do you have absolutely everything turned off on your account. No PMs? No Karma No nothing.

Is the world out to get you :scared:

Cheers,
JTL
If you look at the photo you will see its Dr. Who and that could be why!
Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carruss
If you look at the photo you will see its Dr. Who and that could be why!
No, its a geek staring into his webcam.

In a rather disturbing way

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:23 pm

Cheers,
JTL

:scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:26 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Cheers,
JTL
Looks more like his head is stuck to his webcam!

I wonder with what, in fact, I would rather not know.

R.
Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:30 pm

Originally Posted by Carruss
Looks more like his head is stuck to his webcam!

I wonder with what, in fact, I would rather not know.

R.
:scared:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.