Reload this Page >

Money Saving Expert Equivalent

Money Saving Expert Equivalent

Old Dec 16th 2009, 12:26 am
Forum Regular

beachlou is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Money Saving Expert Equivalent

Hello

I used MSE almost daily when I was in the UK, does anyone know if there is anything similar in Australia?

Thanks
Old Dec 16th 2009, 12:59 am
BE Enthusiast

mulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Money Saving Expert Equivalent

The Age
http://tradingroom.com.au/apps/index...c=bottom_strip
or
http://www.businessday.com.au/business/money/
you can subscribe to the money newsletter
Old Dec 16th 2009, 1:58 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beachlou
Hello

I used MSE almost daily when I was in the UK, does anyone know if there is anything similar in Australia?

Thanks
http://www.ratecity.com.au/

This is good for comparisons. Probably not as many useful articles as Money Saving Expert though.
Old Dec 16th 2009, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bcworld
http://www.ratecity.com.au/

This is good for comparisons. Probably not as many useful articles as Money Saving Expert though.
Thanks, that's not a bad site. Is there anywhere like the Money Saving forum-would be handy for discount codes and advice on where things are cheapest. Thanks.
Old Dec 16th 2009, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

rockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud of

I was also a regular on MSE and hotukdeals before leaving the UK.

Try www.buckscoop.com.au or www.ozbargain.com.au

Buckscoop is a cashback site like quidco and ozbargain is like hotukdeals
Old Dec 16th 2009, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rockpeblar
I was also a regular on MSE and hotukdeals before leaving the UK.

Try www.buckscoop.com.au or www.ozbargain.com.au

Buckscoop is a cashback site like quidco and ozbargain is like hotukdeals
That's great, thanks. I loved hotdeals too.
Old Dec 16th 2009, 10:53 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beachlou
Hello

Thanks
Money Magazine http://money.ninemsn.com.au/
http://www.magshop.com.au/Money-Magazine
Old Dec 17th 2009, 9:45 am
East Mids to Vic

Laura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really nice

Thanks for all the sites, I was a daily user of MSE back home and have really missed all the deals etc although I do go on occasionally as some of it is still useful!
Old Dec 18th 2009, 2:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

rockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud of

I still go on hotukdeals especially this time of year to sort out Christmas pressies for nieces/nephews.