Money To Burn!!

Old Oct 11th 2003, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

mullen is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Money To Burn!!

Arrive Sydney 28.10.03 for month to visit mates and watch England lift rugby world cup.Anyone have legal or other type of contacts for rugby world cup tickets??????
ps,
Anyone flying out to Oz from Heathrow on 26.10.03?
Old Oct 12th 2003, 12:16 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Money To Burn!!

Originally posted by mullen
Arrive Sydney 28.10.03 for month to visit mates and watch England lift rugby world cup.Anyone have legal or other type of contacts for rugby world cup tickets??????
ps,
Anyone flying out to Oz from Heathrow on 26.10.03?
I am flying into Heathrow 26.10.03.
Old Oct 12th 2003, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

Talking

Bondipom,
Shame your arriving as I leave,Need to meet up with someone going out wife and two kids for 28hours in economy will send me mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any good haunts in Sydney/Bondi for the family kids both boys 11+13( not the normal tourist haunts) any tips or info just wiz me an E.Infact anyone out there with info get yourself in action and wiz me an E!
You got any rugby tickets Bondipom?????or can you still buy them for some matches in Sydney.
Old Oct 12th 2003, 7:58 am

Bondipom,
Shame your arriving as I leave,Need to meet up with someone going out wife and two kids for 28hours in economy will send me mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any good haunts in Sydney/Bondi for the family kids both boys 11+13( not the normal tourist haunts) any tips or info just wiz me an E.Infact anyone out there with info get yourself in action and wiz me an E!
You got any rugby tickets Bondipom?????or can you still buy them for some matches in Sydney.
For tickets go to www.ticketek.com.au or go to the Ticket booth on Elizabeth and Park Sts. You have to have an Aussie address for the tickets unless you go to the booth.

Sydney highlights
Aquarium, Taronga Zoo, Bridge Climb ( www.bridgeclimb.com ), Manly Ferry, Opera House and Botanic Gardens, AMP centrepoint tower (on a clear day), the Gap (Fantastic views from the south head of the harbour and favourite suicide spot) and of course Bondi Beach.

Good day trips include the Blue Mountains to the west and the Royal National Park to the south.

Less touristy places include Bronte Beach, Watsons Bay(accessible by ferry and bus). For kids that age you could get them some surf lessons from lets go surfing at Bondi. A body board and some flippers would not go amiss for young teenagers.

www.letsgosurfing.com.au

I have never to been to wonderland Sydney but here is the link
www.wonderland.com.au

When the water warms up (December onwards) you can snorkel at Ben Buckler (North Bondi) and Gordons Bay. The big Blue Gropers and wobbygongs sharks being the highlights.
Old Oct 12th 2003, 3:36 pm
Forum Regular

Red face

Bondipom,
Cheers for info will look at sites. Climb on bridge a must! all me mates say its a rush. Kids have body boards and flippers from our adventures down south and we are taking them.
My mates who live in Sydney have tried to obtain rugby tickets from every source so will be interesting to see if your tip delivers any rewards.
Why you comming back to uk???????? are you staying south or are you a northerner????remember its starting to get bloody cold in uk.
Old Oct 12th 2003, 9:16 pm

Bondipom,
Cheers for info will look at sites. Climb on bridge a must! all me mates say its a rush. Kids have body boards and flippers from our adventures down south and we are taking them.
My mates who live in Sydney have tried to obtain rugby tickets from every source so will be interesting to see if your tip delivers any rewards.
Why you comming back to uk???????? are you staying south or are you a northerner????remember its starting to get bloody cold in uk.
Family wedding. 10 days in woking, 4 Barcelona, and a week in Japan.