money

Old Nov 2nd 2005, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

wallabywannabies will become famous soon enoughwallabywannabies will become famous soon enough
Default money

which is the best way to take your money to oz
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 4:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

jonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to all
Default Re: money

Work for the Australian mint (other wise it’s classified as counterfeiting) Hee Hee Hee
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 4:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wallabywannabies
In a big suitcase?
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 4:53 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by marco121068
In a big suitcase?

Several large suitcases
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 5:13 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wallabywannabies
I was planning to buy gold bars and take it like that, but then I realised that the luggage allowance probably wouldn't allow for it, so a friend suggested buying diamonds, as they were much lighter, and could be hidden easily within my hand luggage, so as not to arouse suspicion. Looking into this, I then realised that I had to pay VAT on the diamonds, which isn't tax efficient, so I'm going to use a Foreign Exchange company, probably www.moneycorp.com or www.ozforex.com intead

S
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 5:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
I was planning to buy gold bars and take it like that, but then I realised that the luggage allowance probably wouldn't allow for it, so a friend suggested buying diamonds, as they were much lighter, and could be hidden easily within my hand luggage, so as not to arouse suspicion. Looking into this, I then realised that I had to pay VAT on the diamonds, which isn't tax efficient, so I'm going to use a Foreign Exchange company, probably www.moneycorp.com or www.ozforex.com intead

S
How about getting someone who's got an Aussie passport (or non EU one) to buy them for you. Then when they leave the country they can reclaim the VAT
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 5:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

jonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Swerv-o

S
Why not email the DeBeers and ask them to suppress the market when you buy and ask them the increase it when you get down under when you want to sell, this gets round all the vat hassle, however the answer may be no i think