Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Mixed Spirits in cans

Mixed Spirits in cans

Old Apr 30th 2007, 2:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mixed Spirits in cans

Anyone noticed how popular these are? Really popular.

Everyman and his dog wil offer you a Jim Beam and coke (etc) in a can. Like it's a can of coke.

It's bought in slabs (or 6s) , it's drank in slabs (or 6s).

Some people even carry little mini eskies that will take 6 of them. I've had 2 girls turn up them.

I have a few in the fridge to offer, but don't really drink them myself preferring the ritual of opening a bottle.

B
Old Apr 30th 2007, 2:09 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Mixed Spirits in cans

[QUOTE=BadgeIsBack;4716222

Some people even carry little mini eskies that will take 6 of them. I've had 2 girls turn up them.

B[/QUOTE]

Two girls turn up to do what?
Old Apr 30th 2007, 2:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Two girls turn up to do what?
Turn up *wit* them - mini eskies.

Now these 2 girls share their drinks out of them. You don't want to know about these 2 girls either. Well you do, but this is a family forum.
Old Apr 30th 2007, 2:17 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Turn up *wit* them - mini eskies.

Now these 2 girls share their drinks out of them. You don't want to know about these 2 girls either. Well you do, but this is a family forum.
Yeah I know all about them. Having a 23 year old daughter who brings her mates round at the weekend & they drink these weird drinks your talking about.
Old Apr 30th 2007, 2:19 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

I like the bourbon and cokes, I think it's a great idea as otherwise I end up buying them seperately, opening a big bottle of coke and having a couple of drinks then in a couple of weeks throwing half the coke away cos it's gone flat...!
Old Apr 30th 2007, 2:57 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Anyone noticed how popular these are? Really popular.

Everyman and his dog wil offer you a Jim Beam and coke (etc) in a can. Like it's a can of coke.

It's bought in slabs (or 6s) , it's drank in slabs (or 6s).

I have a few in the fridge to offer, but don't really drink them myself preferring the ritual of opening a bottle.

B
I'm not a big fan of them. Much prefer to mix my own. They just don't taste the same to me.
Old Apr 30th 2007, 4:42 am
BE Enthusiast

doub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Amazulu
I'm not a big fan of them. Much prefer to mix my own. They just don't taste the same to me.
Cowboys anyone?
Old Apr 30th 2007, 1:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bridie
I like the bourbon and cokes, I think it's a great idea as otherwise I end up buying them seperately, opening a big bottle of coke and having a couple of drinks then in a couple of weeks throwing half the coke away cos it's gone flat...!
Ya have to do what I do then. Once you open the bottle of coke keep drinking the spirt until all the coke is gone. Purely so as not to waste the coke of course
Tracie
Old Apr 30th 2007, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
Ya have to do what I do then. Once you open the bottle of coke keep drinking the spirt until all the coke is gone. Purely so as not to waste the coke of course
Tracie
When im over i really miss the alco pops we have over here! Im going to have to learn to drink wine with out getting really sloshed! Or be good and stick to water
Old Apr 30th 2007, 7:25 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Don't understand it myself. It works out far cheaper to buy a bottle of spirit and a big bottle of coke ( here in the UK anyway).
Depends how much you drink though I suppose