Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Missing Football? Goal!

Missing Football? Goal!

Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:50 am
ljj
BE Enthusiast

ljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Missing Football? Goal!

Hi for you guys that are missing football (soccer) I went to see Goal! last night at the pictures and thought it was really good (we did have a bottle of wine in TGI Fridays first so my judgment may have been slightly impaired).

I got a bit carried away and clapped at a few goals like I do when watching my kids play but it was pretty good and nice to see a few names you remember from the UK.

On the downside it was a little bit Americanised but well worth a watch on Tuesday cheap cinema tickets night (can you tell my hubby's half scottish or "careful with money" he likes to say)

Boys kept happy cos Anna Friel is in it, although with a Newcastle accent and says "Pet" a lot, girls happy cos the guy in it looks a bit like the gardener from desperate housewives.

I'd give it 4 out of 5!

Louise