Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

migration sponsored valium allowance....

migration sponsored valium allowance....

Old Jan 29th 2008, 12:24 pm
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute
Wink migration sponsored valium allowance....

jebus, I've really only just started the process for migration (OH and I have discussed starting the skills assessment soon) but I'm stressed out already! I'm not prone to stress (whereas OH was born worrying) so I'm trying to do as much of it as I can and let him just get on with working etc but we've hit our first potentially major hurdle already!

I think the Oz government should sponsor poor sods like us, allowing us free valium throughout the whole process...surely they want blissed out happy migrants?!

ignore me, I'll go away eventually....and hopefully! LOL!

Therese (going mental already)
Old Jan 29th 2008, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

noggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to all
Default Re: migration sponsored valium allowance....

yip...and beleive me when u get here it gets worse!!
Old Jan 29th 2008, 12:43 pm
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by noggin
yip...and beleive me when u get here it gets worse!!
oh holy god, don't say that!! and certainly don't tell my OH!

T
Old Jan 29th 2008, 7:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by RedT
jebus, I've really only just started the process for migration (OH and I have discussed starting the skills assessment soon) but I'm stressed out already! I'm not prone to stress (whereas OH was born worrying) so I'm trying to do as much of it as I can and let him just get on with working etc but we've hit our first potentially major hurdle already!

I think the Oz government should sponsor poor sods like us, allowing us free valium throughout the whole process...surely they want blissed out happy migrants?!

ignore me, I'll go away eventually....and hopefully! LOL!

Therese (going mental already)
Hi there
Join the club of stressed out ness. I agree that we should be allowed free Valium. We got our visas in August 2006 and I am still stressed! No honestly, it does get better......... for a few moments anyway!
Good luck with the application.