Migration cut

Old Mar 18th 2009, 11:04 pm
Just Joined

benenuts is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Migration cut

hi there,

I presume that everybody here is aware of the new plan around migration regarding the downturn

Here is what the government announce: Govt to slah immigration intake

that would make a lot harder to be approved for skilled visa but as well to get accepted on a sponsorship request.

in a way it is understandable to give priority to locals, but make a disapointed to whom dream to live in australia

What do you think
Old Mar 18th 2009, 11:22 pm
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Migration cut

I think you need to visit the Immigration forum as it has already been heavily discussed there on numerous threads.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 11:22 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by benenuts
hi there,

I presume that everybody here is aware of the new plan around migration regarding the downturn

that would make a lot harder to be approved for skilled visa but as well to get accepted on a sponsorship request.

in a way it is understandable to give priority to locals, but make a disapointed to whom dream to live in australia

What do you think

i think you should get back under your bridge
Old Mar 19th 2009, 2:23 am
ABCDiamond

hi there,

What do you think
Actual figures for a proper comparison...

Total Migration Program Outcomes and Planning Levels
2005/06 142,930
2006/07 148,200
2007/08 158,630
2008/09 171,800 (revised March 2009 figure)
Still more this year than last year, even after the "cut"

Old Mar 19th 2009, 3:40 am
Recession Surfing 2006 ->

Zambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond repute

What do you think
Some of us dreamt for less Piranhas in the Tank and Ruddy strapped on a pair of wings for us.