Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Might change my name!

Might change my name!

Old Aug 12th 2004, 10:12 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Might change my name!

Rach

Brilliant news. But as well as changing your name, you will have to find another song!
Old Aug 13th 2004, 5:22 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Might change my name!

Originally Posted by nosuchluck
May now be the time to change my name, its our leaving party tomorrow, we fly in just over 3 weeks, and today our buyers had the survey back on our bungalow - it bought up that our roof needs strengthening although nothing about woodworm and absestos in the flue and they have said that they will pay for the stengthening to be done after they move in!!!!!! how cool is that, most of you will know that these peeps are our third 'buyers' and we dropped our asking price from £184,950 to £174,950 and they offered full asking cash from sale. It is because we have dropped since putting it on the market that they are willing to pay for the repairs to the roof as they say we have sacrificed enough
So those out there waiting to sell believe me, there are decent buyers out there but you may have to give a little in return.
Having a really good day today!
Hugs to you all
Rach xxxx
Pleased for ya! Must be all that karma.
Old Aug 13th 2004, 6:40 am
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Great news Rach. Must be a relief. Keep seeing our buyers go past in their car. I might flag them down and invite them in for a cup of tea or something next time.
Old Aug 13th 2004, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Great news Rach !! You seem to have found the most reasonable buyers in the country !

New name? My vote's for LuckyBugga
Old Aug 13th 2004, 11:57 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
3) New name suggestion........Isoldmyhousebeforeartep
Oi you!

.....mind you....you have a point... maybe I ought to change my name to 'arteptheultimateloser'