Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Might change my name!

Might change my name!

Old Aug 12th 2004, 6:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Might change my name!

May now be the time to change my name, its our leaving party tomorrow, we fly in just over 3 weeks, and today our buyers had the survey back on our bungalow - it bought up that our roof needs strengthening although nothing about woodworm and absestos in the flue and they have said that they will pay for the stengthening to be done after they move in!!!!!! how cool is that, most of you will know that these peeps are our third 'buyers' and we dropped our asking price from £184,950 to £174,950 and they offered full asking cash from sale. It is because we have dropped since putting it on the market that they are willing to pay for the repairs to the roof as they say we have sacrificed enough
So those out there waiting to sell believe me, there are decent buyers out there but you may have to give a little in return.
Having a really good day today!
Hugs to you all
Rach xxxx
Old Aug 12th 2004, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

sandra oldfield is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Might change my name!

Hiya rach,

You havent said what you are going to change it to.or is it `answers on a postcard to................` :lecture:
Old Aug 12th 2004, 6:28 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nosuchluck
May now be the time to change my name, its our leaving party tomorrow, we fly in just over 3 weeks, and today our buyers had the survey back on our bungalow - it bought up that our roof needs strengthening although nothing about woodworm and absestos in the flue and they have said that they will pay for the stengthening to be done after they move in!!!!!! how cool is that, most of you will know that these peeps are our third 'buyers' and we dropped our asking price from £184,950 to £174,950 and they offered full asking cash from sale. It is because we have dropped since putting it on the market that they are willing to pay for the repairs to the roof as they say we have sacrificed enough
So those out there waiting to sell believe me, there are decent buyers out there but you may have to give a little in return.
Having a really good day today!
Hugs to you all
Rach xxxx

Rach

I am so pleased for you. Really happy that the right buyers came in at the right time for you. Do me a favour...ask them if they know anyone just like them that want to buy a house in Greeford???

Once again, enjoy your party and hold on tight...the Oz express is just about ready for departing...

Hels
xxx
Old Aug 12th 2004, 6:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi mate,
no rude replies neccessary! i wish i hadn't posted a photo of myself!
lol
Old Aug 12th 2004, 6:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Hels,
shame i'm not still working i could've looked on the database for you
hugs
Rach x
Old Aug 12th 2004, 7:25 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Rach - Your new name shuld be 'loadsaluck' or...'finallygotsomeluck' or maybe even 'thankchristforthatluck'
Old Aug 12th 2004, 8:09 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Excellent news mate. See I told you someone would come through. Get partying girl.
Big hugs and a kleenex for party.
Sarah, XXX
Old Aug 12th 2004, 8:33 pm
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Rach
Brilliant news!
Enjoy tomorrow

New Name = Rach ?????

Have sent you an email

Old Aug 12th 2004, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya rach,

I think its about time you changed your name to " Alltheluck", 'cos thats what you now have.

it's what you make it, mate.
Old Aug 12th 2004, 8:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by artep
Rach - Your new name shuld be 'loadsaluck' or...'finallygotsomeluck' or maybe even 'thankchristforthatluck'

lol, i like the last one!
Thanks to everyone for the best wishes, oh by the way, got someone coming to look at my jeep on Saturday, she's coming from a whole county away to view it! don't know whether to cross everything or not!
hugs and love to all
Rach x
Old Aug 12th 2004, 8:59 pm
CON
Banned

CON is on a distinguished road

Thanks to everyone for the best wishes, oh by the way, got someone coming to look at my jeep on Saturday, she's coming from a whole county away to view it! don't know whether to cross everything or not!
hugs and love to all
Rach x
Have you already sold your house? Compared to that selling a vehicle has got to be easier, good luck and all the best for the future.
Old Aug 12th 2004, 9:06 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

hugs and love to all
Rach x

Congrats 'alltheluck'
We've had had our visa accepted and we're putting house up for sale next week!!
Hoping to sell quickly - but you know how it goes!!
Hope your jeep sells!
x
Old Aug 12th 2004, 9:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: CON!

Originally Posted by CON
Have you already sold your house? Compared to that selling a vehicle has got to be easier, good luck and all the best for the future.

True but i wanted to sell the house, don't want to sell my car but hubby won't let me ship my bright pink vitara over to Oz!
hugs
Rach x
Old Aug 12th 2004, 9:28 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: CON!

Cool Rach, sounds good.

I'm tracking our shipment at the moment. Look forward to having you nearby soon
Old Aug 12th 2004, 9:51 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

it bought up that our roof needs strengthening although nothing about woodworm and absestos in the flue
1) Nothing wrong with your piccie babe. If I was a single lion.....

2) Wait til they find out about the woodworm and asbestos

3) New name suggestion........Isoldmyhousebeforeartep

Now, how much discount you offering on your RAV4 ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.