Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Midland Meet - 17th April

Midland Meet - 17th April

Old Apr 11th 2005, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

chaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Midland Meet - 17th April

My wife and I would like to attend on Sunday...from Coventry as well. Hopefully heading out July/August time.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Chaval
Old Apr 11th 2005, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Midland Meet - 17th April

Yippee lots of people coming, are we all going to be wearing red roses or carrying the times?????
Old Apr 11th 2005, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chaval
My wife and I would like to attend on Sunday...from Coventry as well. Hopefully heading out July/August time.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Chaval
Have some Karma for living in Coventry, see you there
Old Apr 11th 2005, 10:08 am
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by djdutts
We're off to just north of Sydney - Seaforth, Harbord, Balgowlah, Curl Curl, Dee Why etc...... Should be there 2nd half of May.

What about your kind selves? Anywhere in mind? When you going?

You'll be at the meet then? ( )
Hiya yes the piglet and i will be at the meet sparkyeng is in marsfield at the moment as the office is gladesville so we are looking for property to rent not too far from gladesville we haven't got alot to spend though as i am going to be staying at home with thomas i have been a childminder since before he was born, we have just had xrays and piglet has got his medical beginning of may so hopefully won't be too long before we get visas we are going out on a 4yr 457. firts we got to sell the bl***y house. maybe u can give me some pointers on where i should be looking so far have looked at epping carlingford dundas that sort of way looking to spend about $330 max a week i have never been to aus before and have given hubby a list of places to check out while he is there so hopefully that will help me in my search.

look forward to meeting everyone on sunday
Old Apr 11th 2005, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

chaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s/nurse
Have some Karma for living in Coventry, see you there

Thanks for the karma :-)

Cant wait to get outa here though
Old Apr 11th 2005, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by chaval
Thanks for the karma :-)

Cant wait to get outa here though
us to...Sept hopefully
Old Apr 11th 2005, 11:09 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kelman
but i dont suppose our 18 year old will want to come with us
Why not? It has a bar!
Old Apr 11th 2005, 11:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by worzel
Why not? It has a bar!
not enuf brumbees
Old Apr 11th 2005, 12:00 pm
Banned

djdutts is on a distinguished road

Bump!
Old Apr 12th 2005, 1:19 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thpinkpussycat
Sunday 17th April 12.30pm
White Horse pub, Balsall Common (about 5 miles from J4 of the M6)
They do good, cheap food (2 for the price of 1) and they have a Wacky Warehouse so we can lose the kids for an hour.

Hope those that came last time can make it again and all you newbies are more that welcome
Bump again
Old Apr 12th 2005, 5:50 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Bump again
bump bump again had a job finding thread
Old Apr 12th 2005, 5:50 pm
Tired but Happy

Bump again
bump bump again had job finding thread
Old Apr 12th 2005, 7:22 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by poshrice
bump bump again had job finding thread
Beware of things taht go "Bump" in the night

Bye
Mark
Old Apr 12th 2005, 7:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bumpady bumpady bump bump bump
Old Apr 12th 2005, 9:36 pm
Tired but Happy

Originally Posted by markeh
Beware of things taht go "Bump" in the night

Bye
Mark
Not much going bump in the night here sparkyeng not back from sydney till 15th may so only going bump will be piglet if he falls out of cot

Sheila
(and no thats not a joke is my name) :scared:

Last edited by poshrice; Apr 12th 2005 at 9:37 pm. Reason: misspelt word

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.