Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Merry Xmas Kids!

Merry Xmas Kids!

Old Dec 13th 2005, 4:34 pm
desperate2go's little un

junior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of light
Default Merry Xmas Kids!

Hi
my name is maisie im 8 and moving to oz. So i will be eating my dinner and then the next day i will be in a plane HE HE! I cant wait allthough i breack up on the 16th and im REALLY going to miss my freinds !

please reply. OH AND MERRY XMAS TO ALL
And stuff your face with food!

Maisiexx

Last edited by junior ozchick; Dec 13th 2005 at 4:37 pm.
Old Dec 13th 2005, 4:40 pm
desperate2go's little un

junior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Merry Xmas Kids!

oh and .................. they think it wont be a white christmas ME SAD! i love the snow

what do you think?
Old Dec 13th 2005, 5:10 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by junior ozchick
oh and .................. they think it wont be a white christmas ME SAD! i love the snow

what do you think?
we were in oz last year for christmas it was a little weird i must admit
as we had chicken salad by the pool for chrissie dinner
Old Dec 13th 2005, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas Maisie Enjoy!!!!

Let us know when you have settled and we'll come up and see you both

Sue & Morgan xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
Old Dec 14th 2005, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Sue2
Merry Christmas Maisie Enjoy!!!!

Let us know when you have settled and we'll come up and see you both

Sue & Morgan xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx

sue and Morgan! hi

i dont mean to be rude but you know i am moving on bioxing day!
do you mean when we get there if so i will let you know

MERRY XMAS
maisiexx
Old Dec 14th 2005, 3:03 pm
desperate2go's little un

Originally Posted by desperate2go
sue and Morgan! hi

i dont mean to be rude but you know i am moving on bioxing day!
do you mean when we get there if so i will let you know

MERRY XMAS
maisiexx

can i just say im sorry if i go in my mums sometimes it really is MAISIE!!

maisiexx