Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What are you all doing christmas day?

What are you all doing christmas day?

Old Dec 13th 2005, 5:50 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default What are you all doing christmas day?

We're going to a friends parents for our dinner.
Old Dec 13th 2005, 5:54 am
Pet
Forum Regular

Pet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nice
Default Re: What are you all doing christmas day?

Originally Posted by fraser

Merry Christmas fraser, hope you have a great time. I'm off to Penang in Malasia Christmas Eve for 2 weeks so goodness only knows what we will be having for dinner - possibly noodles me thinks Will make sure whatever it is, it will be washed down with a few
Old Dec 13th 2005, 5:59 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pet
Merry Christmas fraser, hope you have a great time. I'm off to Penang in Malasia Christmas Eve for 2 weeks so goodness only knows what we will be having for dinner - possibly noodles me thinks Will make sure whatever it is, it will be washed down with a few
We were there for a week in Batu Ferringi (spelling) loved the hawker centre opposite the Shangri-la great noodles and Nasi kandor
Old Dec 13th 2005, 6:06 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

taking a break from getting things ready for the packers, and open a few pressies, might have a few drinks too. Just the 3 of us - family either go their seperate ways or not the most enjoyable peps to spend Xmas day with
Old Dec 13th 2005, 6:07 am
Pet
Forum Regular

Pet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nice

We were there for a week in Batu Ferringi (spelling) loved the hawker centre opposite the Shangri-la great noodles and Nasi kandor
Thanks, will keep that in mind. Haven't been before so any tips for good restaurants, shopping etc, etc would be greatly appreciated. We love Indian food so looking forward to a few trips to Little India. We were going to Bali, booked on the Friday, bombs went off on the Saturday and we changed plans on the Monday!
Old Dec 13th 2005, 6:08 am

Originally Posted by Pet
Thanks, will keep that in mind. Haven't been before so any tips for good restaurants, shopping etc, etc would be greatly appreciated. We love Indian food so looking forward to a few trips to Little India. We were going to Bali, booked on the Friday, bombs went off on the Saturday and we changed plans on the Monday!
We found a terrific indian restaurant there it was fantastic, although the name of it escapes me
Old Dec 13th 2005, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

If we can peel the kids off the trampoline santa is bringing them, then we'll be going to friends for a seafood lunch and turkey dinner later (when it's a bit cooler!!!). There'll be 13 of us - 6 adults and 7 kids, so should be lotsa fun!!!

Merry xmas.
Old Dec 13th 2005, 7:46 am

Originally Posted by steandleigh
If we can peel the kids off the trampoline santa is bringing them, then we'll be going to friends for a seafood lunch and turkey dinner later (when it's a bit cooler!!!). There'll be 13 of us - 6 adults and 7 kids, so should be lotsa fun!!!

Merry xmas.
There'd be lots of vomit, were it me.Drinking all day, sun, seafood and then a roast dinner
Old Dec 13th 2005, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

There'd be lots of vomit, were it me.Drinking all day, sun, seafood and then a roast dinner
Combine that with vigourous trampolining and yes...we could be in for a vom-fest... :scared:
Old Dec 13th 2005, 7:55 am

Originally Posted by steandleigh
Combine that with vigourous trampolining and yes...we could be in for a vom-fest... :scared:
Good luck :scared:
Old Dec 13th 2005, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Good luck :scared:
Mmm, thanks, I reckon I might need it.
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond repute

We're driving down to the Gold Coast to spend Xmas day with Sue2 and co. She's coming up to Brisbane for New Years eve with us and some others.

Not going to miss the UK at all. Even when we were living there we used to always try and book a holiday abroad in a hot country! So now our dreams are realised. Its currently 7pm, the lightning show is beginning over Brisbane, and its hot hot hot! Sitting on the verandah with a glass of wine, on my PC, listening to the noisy cicades, and watching the flying foxes, waiting for the downpour.......ah bliss......roll on Xmas!

Netta
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:08 am

Originally Posted by JohnAndNetta
We're driving down to the Gold Coast to spend Xmas day with Sue2 and co. She's coming up to Brisbane for New Years eve with us and some others.

Not going to miss the UK at all. Even when we were living there we used to always try and book a holiday abroad in a hot country! So now our dreams are realised. Its currently 7pm, the lightning show is beginning over Brisbane, and its hot hot hot! Sitting on the verandah with a glass of wine, on my PC, listening to the noisy cicades, and watching the flying foxes, waiting for the downpour.......ah bliss......roll on Xmas!

Netta
Sounds like bliss
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

You lucky buggers!!!!

I'm working 7-1 so, will have to get the kids up to open their pressies before I leave for work. Will be putting the Turkey in before I go and doing the dinner when I get home.

Will probably have a few drinks on the afternoon but not too many as I am working boxing Day as well

Will be thinking of you all with your sun, wine and seafood

Tracey
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:14 am

Originally Posted by tracey.d
You lucky buggers!!!!

I'm working 7-1 so, will have to get the kids up to open their pressies before I leave for work. Will be putting the Turkey in before I go and doing the dinner when I get home.

Will probably have a few drinks on the afternoon but not too many as I am working boxing Day as well

Will be thinking of you all with your sun, wine and seafood

Tracey
Well have a fantastic day

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.