mens jocks

Old Nov 3rd 2006, 3:53 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: mens jocks

Originally Posted by sassenach
In my day an old pair of socks shoved down your jocks was enough to drive the girls wild
Until they unzipped and smelt them.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 4:11 pm
Banned

sassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iPom
Until they unzipped and smelt them.
Im an ugly git so i never got that lucky ,but i looked like i had the biggest balls in the area.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 4:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Danny Kay
SYDNEY, Nov 2 (Reuters Life!) - Size really does count, just ask Australian underwear maker AussieBum which has just launched the "Wonderjock" for men who want to look bigger.

Since the launch seven days ago, AussieBum says it has sold 50,000 pairs of "Wonderjock," mostly on its Web site www.aussiebum.com and a handful of stores around the world.

"The design of the underwear, separates and lifts. The fabric cup protrudes everything out in front instead of down toward the ground," said "Wonderjock" designer Sean Ashby.

"There is no padding, rings or strings," said Ashby, a co-founder of the Internet-based AussieBum firm.

Ashby said the idea for the "Wonderjock" was the result of online feedback from customers who expressed an interest in looking bigger, just like women using the "Wonderbra."

"When you go to a department store to buy underwear you usually get a grandmother serving, which is not the ideal way to get feedback," said Ashby. "Our customers give us feedback. We didn't realize that big is better."

WHO IS ORDERING THERES FIRST
Not me. O/H says it would look like a tent to accomodate me.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 5:21 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sassenach
Im an ugly git so i never got that lucky ,but i looked like i had the biggest balls in the area.

Contrary to popular belief, women don't find that attractive. Not surprised you never got lucky!