Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Melbourne Meet 10th Sept @ 12.00pm

View Poll Results: Are you able to attend on 10th Sept @ 12.00pm?
Yes, we can come
66.67%
No, we can't make it
33.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Melbourne Meet 10th Sept @ 12.00pm

Old Aug 12th 2005, 7:35 am
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Melbourne Meet 10th Sept @ 12.00pm

Originally Posted by Bordy
You can't plaese all the people all the time Laura but I'm trying my best.

Boardy,
youre bigining to sound like my mother LOL
Old Aug 12th 2005, 7:36 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fraser
Good morning Vanessa, how the devil are you
Morning? I am jolly spiffing thank you. Just about to start on the G&Ts - I do try to wait until after 5.00, however, don't always make it!!! How are you? Nervous?
Old Aug 12th 2005, 7:40 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vanessa
Morning? I am jolly spiffing thank you. Just about to start on the G&Ts - I do try to wait until after 5.00, however, don't always make it!!! How are you? Nervous?
To be honest Vanessa, I don't think it's sunk in yet the best way to describe how I feel is indifferent.

Although having finally completed our house sale Monday it's nice to have nothing to stress about.
Old Aug 12th 2005, 7:41 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lauralollipop
Boardy,

Just watch your lip young girl or there will be no pudding for you.
Old Aug 12th 2005, 7:42 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Boardy,
Hmmm, knowing Bordy, perhaps he IS your mother (he has been known to wear a skirt) :scared:

Anya (running off to hide now )
Old Aug 12th 2005, 7:42 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Just watch your lip young girl or there will be no pudding for you.
No one mentioned anything about pudding
Old Aug 12th 2005, 7:46 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fraser
To be honest Vanessa, I don't think it's sunk in yet the best way to describe how I feel is indifferent.

Although having finally completed our house sale Monday it's nice to have nothing to stress about.
That's exactly how I felt before I left. Look forward to catching up with you when you arrive.
Old Aug 12th 2005, 7:47 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by anya4oz
Hmmm, knowing Bordy, perhaps he IS your mother (he has been known to wear a skirt) :scared:

Anya (running off to hide now )

And I loved it, very comfortable indeed.
Old Aug 12th 2005, 7:49 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

And I loved it, very comfortable indeed.
You've deffo got the legs for it, m'dear

Anya.
Old Aug 12th 2005, 7:51 am

That's exactly how I felt before I left. Look forward to catching up with you when you arrive.
Me too it will be nice to finally meet with people.
Old Aug 12th 2005, 8:02 am
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anya4oz
You've deffo got the legs for it, m'dear

Anya.

tee hee

Anya will you be there too, havent seen you in ages?

laura
x
Old Aug 12th 2005, 8:05 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

tee hee

Anya will you be there too, havent seen you in ages?

laura
x
Hiya!

We'll make it if we can (have lots of stuff on the go at the moment). Would be great to see everyone, & meet the newbies, too.

Cheers
Anya.
Old Aug 12th 2005, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

melibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond repute

We will definitely come this time. All settled and have a car. We are two possibly three but can give a lift to others if needs be. We are in Mentone. Let me know.

Hi Vanessa

We are in Mentone too, looking forward to meeting up.

Mel
Old Aug 12th 2005, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

melibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bordy

Thanks for booking. We will def come to Village Green and will come to Cardinia is the weather is good.

Mel
Old Aug 12th 2005, 9:24 am
Hants to Mel Aug 05

Lindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to all

We'll be at the Village Green and will come to Cardinia Park as well as long as weather ok. Looks like you might have a "follow my leader" in the car from Village Green Bordy!!!!

Lorraine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.