Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Melbourne Drinker's Club

The Melbourne Drinker's Club

Old Sep 21st 2008, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

Ada07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant future
Default Re: The Melbourne Drinker's Club

Originally Posted by Margaret3
yeah but you dont look 50
Just when I was thinking of an appropriate reply to Ukecadet's addition to my name.......there's your comment......cheers my dears!!!!! Perhaps I need additional pampering at the Mornington Spa!!
Old Sep 21st 2008, 11:36 am

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ada07
Just when I was thinking of an appropriate reply to Ukecadet's addition to my name.......there's your comment......cheers my dears!!!!! Perhaps I need additional pampering at the Mornington Spa!!
Mine should only be taken as a compliment.suggesting you have that Eastern Block/Bond Girl thing going on.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 6:08 am
Forum Regular

Ada07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant future

Mm okay.......in that case it's a double vodka for the Eastern European side of the family.....!
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 6:12 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ukecadet
List so far
Ukecadet
CynOpt
Ada07 AKA Pussy Galore
Shaz n Stew
Waitingtogo
Add us to the list please, we'll have to come along an introduce ourselves (been here 2 months now). If someone could let me know how to find you lot in the pub that would be great, so i won't look like a complete muppet.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 7:10 am
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry guys i may have to let u down due to work they want me to change my shift around as i am new i dont like to say no at the moment so will try
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:55 am

Originally Posted by hereshoping
Add us to the list please, we'll have to come along an introduce ourselves (been here 2 months now). If someone could let me know how to find you lot in the pub that would be great, so i won't look like a complete muppet.
I made a muppet of myself first time round.I went up to two blokes and asked them if they were the guy's I was meant to be meeting.They assumed it was a gay liaison gone wrong.
Go through front entrance and we'll congregate in the far right of the room.See you there.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 9:00 am

Originally Posted by shazmac
Sorry guys i may have to let u down due to work they want me to change my shift around as i am new i dont like to say no at the moment so will try
That's a shame.Any chance of popping in for one.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 9:04 am

The List so far
Ukecadet
CynOpt
Ada07
Shaz n Stew (maybe)
Waitingtogo
Hereshoping
Old Sep 24th 2008, 1:25 am
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute

That's a shame.Any chance of popping in for one.
Will c what i can di i could always bring some clients with me lol
Old Sep 24th 2008, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold

The List so far
Ukecadet
CynOpt
Ada07
Shaz n Stew (maybe)
Waitingtogo
Hereshoping

hi danny

freshly married and now i have staff in the shop i can make it!

What time

Al
Old Sep 24th 2008, 10:15 pm

Originally Posted by Mr Anderson
hi danny

What time

Al
Hiya Al
Your back from the land of the long white cloud.
Meeting at 7p onwards.Lion Hotel
Sethee there.
Old Sep 24th 2008, 10:18 pm

The LIst
CynOpt
Ada07
Shazz n Stew
Waitingtogo
Hereshoping
Mr Anderson
Old Sep 25th 2008, 1:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold

Hiya Al
Your back from the land of the long white cloud.
Meeting at 7p onwards.Lion Hotel
Sethee there.
If you fancy a quick beer in the mean time give me a shout.
Old Sep 30th 2008, 12:43 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

bump, just helping melbourne nite life along
Old Sep 30th 2008, 12:47 pm
disability worker

Originally Posted by Mr Anderson
hi danny

What time

Al
And where was the invite maybe it got lost in the post

Congrats to you both

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.