Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Melbourne Drinker's Club

The Melbourne Drinker's Club

Old Sep 16th 2008, 8:51 am

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The Melbourne Drinker's Club

It's been a while since the last one,so due to popular demand, I'm thinking of organising one for Fri 10th of Oct.Now if this is too far away for some of you,feel free to take up the baton and organise one beforehand.There's no protocol involved ,so go for it .

Last edited by ukecadet; Sep 16th 2008 at 9:08 am.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 8:53 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Melbourne Drinker's Club

Originally Posted by ukecadet
It's been a while since the last one,so due to popular demand, I'm thinking of organising one for Fri 10th of Sept.Now if this is too far away for some of you,feel free to take up the baton and organise one beforehand.There's no protocol involved ,so go for it .
would that be Friday September 10th 2009 ??

I know the time differs but surely September the 10th has been and gone even in melbourne .... lol
Old Sep 16th 2008, 9:07 am

Ok Peep's get signing up.

Changed the regular venue as it wasn't mingle friendly(social butterfly that I am )

Melbourne Central Lion Hotel
It's in Melbourne Central,on Latrobe and Swanston
up the escalators next to the cinema.

Date:Friday 10th October at 7 pm
Old Sep 16th 2008, 9:15 am

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
would that be Friday September 10th 2009 ??

I know the time differs but surely September the 10th has been and gone even in melbourne .... lol
Good to see your paying attention."carry on Bombardier"
Old Sep 17th 2008, 12:58 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Danny i will deffo make the next one , been to that pub and its a bit busy and noisey for me (coz am old), but am sure other peeps will love it as it has deffo got a buzz to it.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 1:20 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Margaret3
Danny i will deffo make the next one , been to that pub and its a bit busy and noisey for me (coz am old), but am sure other peeps will love it as it has deffo got a buzz to it.
We'd probably like to tag along- haven't been to one before as we've only just got here.

This is v close to the St Kilda meet though, that's on the 12th I think. WOuld it not be an idea to spread them out a bit?
Old Sep 17th 2008, 11:32 am
CynOpt

CynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of light

We're in
Old Sep 18th 2008, 2:51 am

Originally Posted by CynOpt
We're in
Good one.
We're off

Ukecadet
CynOpt
Old Sep 18th 2008, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

Ada07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant future

Add me to the list. As I'm as old as Mags then I feel I have to support the event!!!
Old Sep 18th 2008, 10:59 am
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute

I should think that stew and i will be there but not a late one for me i have to work next day

Nice one danny for starting this off good on ya mate
Old Sep 18th 2008, 10:07 pm
Just Joined

waitingtogo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

Hubby and I might like to come along, as we have only been in Melbourne for a week. Do we just pop along and introduce ourselves to anyone looking vaguely British??
Old Sep 19th 2008, 3:53 am

Originally Posted by waitingtogo
Hi there,

Hubby and I might like to come along, as we have only been in Melbourne for a week. Do we just pop along and introduce ourselves to anyone looking vaguely British??
Hi guy's.yep just rock up.That's what it's all about.At the other meets there have been people just like yourselves and other's like me who have been here for years.
You wont be able to miss me in the pub.I'll have a Whippet under my arm and a Black Pudding shoved down my pants.Seen as your from Cornwall my wife will have an Oggy on top of her head.So you can't go wrong.
No you'll be right I'l send you my mobile,you can give me a buzz when your there.
I'll put you on the list.

Last edited by ukecadet; Sep 19th 2008 at 5:17 am.
Old Sep 19th 2008, 5:21 am

List so far
Ukecadet
CynOpt
Ada07 AKA Pussy Galore
Shaz n Stew
Waitingtogo
Old Sep 19th 2008, 5:28 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ada07
Add me to the list. As I'm as old as Mags then I feel I have to support the event!!!
yeah but you dont look 50
Old Sep 19th 2008, 6:34 am
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret3
yeah but you dont look 50
Like you do mate yer right you dont look a day over 66 love u

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.