Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Melbourne CBD After Work Drinks Friday 16th MAY

Melbourne CBD After Work Drinks Friday 16th MAY

Old May 8th 2008, 12:00 pm
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Melbourne CBD After Work Drinks Friday 16th MAY

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent
a
Oh dont ya just hate it when people do that

Yes we do shane he he he
Old May 10th 2008, 12:16 am
BE Enthusiast

rajj has a reputation beyond reputerajj has a reputation beyond reputerajj has a reputation beyond reputerajj has a reputation beyond reputerajj has a reputation beyond reputerajj has a reputation beyond reputerajj has a reputation beyond reputerajj has a reputation beyond reputerajj has a reputation beyond reputerajj has a reputation beyond reputerajj has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mr Anderson
what time is kick off, cause if its on at the same time as united then forget it

12am kick off for united our time as is the rest of the last game of premiership

its a united boozer, owned by united fans

And i know the cheslea match will be on the other screen too for comparison.

al
The more important game featuring palace is on Saturday GMT with the less important games featuring MU & Chelski on Sunday
Old May 10th 2008, 3:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rajj
The more important game featuring palace is on Saturday GMT with the less important games featuring MU & Chelski on Sunday
who are / were they playing

al
Old May 11th 2008, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Mr Anderson (alan)
Motorbikeman
ada07
onepearlyb (pearly and david)
Margaret3 and half of scotland
Neil_hick and missus
Jonnye
Rajj
gary-lisa
Alirose
djamesburgess (dave)
TandV
Talbot
Count us in, Jason will come straight from work and I will get the train up. Looking forward to seeing you again and hopefully making some more meet up arrangments now we are more organised.

Al and Danny, thanks for the PM's we will respond when we are on line next week, just sneaking onto Jasons work lap top at the moment.

Tracy
Old May 11th 2008, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

rajj has a reputation beyond reputerajj has a reputation beyond reputerajj has a reputation beyond reputerajj has a reputation beyond reputerajj has a reputation beyond reputerajj has a reputation beyond reputerajj has a reputation beyond reputerajj has a reputation beyond reputerajj has a reputation beyond reputerajj has a reputation beyond reputerajj has a reputation beyond repute

who are / were they playing

al
Bristol City. Was a good night in that we managed to muster 30 odd palace fans here in melb + 4 city fans. Palace lost due to an injury time winner - so felt like someone kicked me in the guts... I sulked all the way home.

Good luck tonight.
Old May 12th 2008, 3:30 am
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like it's gonna be a busy one! Yeyy!!
We'll be the semi drunk ( hopefully) scottish husband and wife team, as David leaves his job on Friday for a new one. So we'll be havin a few drinkies after his work before the meet up probobly.
Old May 12th 2008, 5:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Count us in, Jason will come straight from work and I will get the train up. Looking forward to seeing you again and hopefully making some more meet up arrangments now we are more organised.

Al and Danny, thanks for the PM's we will respond when we are on line next week, just sneaking onto Jasons work lap top at the moment.

Tracy
no probs

see you there. REMEMBER THE START TIME IS 8PM

If anypone wants to get there earlier and volunteer to look out for people thenim more than happy for that.

Anyone lost or not spotted in the pub, go and ask Zok the barman where the english lot (thats what he knows us as) are.

al
Old May 12th 2008, 5:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson (alan)
Motorbikeman
ada07
onepearlyb (pearly and david)
Margaret3 and half of scotland
Neil_hick and missus
Jonnye
Rajj
gary-lisa
Alirose
djamesburgess (dave)
TandV
Talbot
shazmac (sharon)
Jasonmb(jason and tracy)
Old May 12th 2008, 12:00 pm
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute

i should think that mags and i will be there early so if anyone comes we will be there
Old May 12th 2008, 2:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shazmac
i should think that mags and i will be there early so if anyone comes we will be there
Well im sure zok knows you 2, especially mags LOL

Tell him if anyone comes in and asks to send em over.

Al
Old May 12th 2008, 8:15 pm
See the BBC for Free

nirving is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Margaret3
could someone come on and persuade my OH to come and tell him they'll be lots of talk about of football
Ah, this is putting me off as I know bugger all about football. Since I have been in Melbourne for 5 years and the only English I know on a regular basis is from Liverpool I think I need to extend my circle of friends. Will try and get the missus to come too. Also have 2 for 1 vouchers for WaggaMamma's if anybody is interested.

Originally Posted by Ada07
Glad to know that football (the proper kind?) is still live and well in Oz but please, please, anyone who is reading this and has not been to a meet-up before, there are those of us who turn up who have no particular interest in the game.......just thought I'd add that........
This has made me think it could be a good idea.

Last edited by nirving; May 12th 2008 at 8:18 pm.
Old May 13th 2008, 1:11 am
BE Enthusiast

DianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud of

I should finally make it this time...maybe the other half as well (he's a Leeds United fan...hehehe) but not sure about him yet.
Looking forward to meeting everyone
Old May 13th 2008, 9:30 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nirving
Ah, this is putting me off as I know bugger all about football. Since I have been in Melbourne for 5 years and the only English I know on a regular basis is from Liverpool I think I need to extend my circle of friends. Will try and get the missus to come too. Also have 2 for 1 vouchers for WaggaMamma's if anybody is interested.

This has made me think it could be a good idea.

proper football is what i meant NOT AFL
Old May 13th 2008, 9:37 am
See the BBC for Free

nirving is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Margaret3
proper football is what i meant NOT AFL
I know little of both and so would sit there like a lemon. ;-)
Old May 13th 2008, 9:42 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nirving
I know little of both and so would sit there like a lemon. ;-)
I know nothing of both so you could talk to me

Last edited by Margaret3; May 13th 2008 at 9:46 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.