melbourne

Old May 21st 2007, 8:37 pm
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light
Default melbourne

Hiya have been looking at the real estate in melbourne and to the east of there i have seen some lovely houses in my price range in a place called cranbourne, could any one give me any info on what the place is like, how far to the city, beaches, schools etc appreciate any replies
Old May 22nd 2007, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

wanderer1970 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: melbourne

Best to look on britvics, loads of info on suburbs there!!
Old May 22nd 2007, 5:03 pm
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

http://s7.invisionfree.com/BritVics/index.php?act=idx

Is where you can find all the Brits in Vic
Old May 22nd 2007, 7:46 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by collybabe24
Hiya have been looking at the real estate in melbourne and to the east of there i have seen some lovely houses in my price range in a place called cranbourne, could any one give me any info on what the place is like, how far to the city, beaches, schools etc appreciate any replies
Hi Collybabe.
I've done a fair bit of research on Melbourne suburbs and unfortunately Cranbourne is not a place that anyone would rave about.
I've been told to avoid it.
As others have said you could try asking on Britvics - also I'm sure some Melburnians will be on here once they wake up.
Old May 23rd 2007, 4:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice

We rented there for the first six months of living over here in Carnbourne.
Cranbourne town ( "Cranny" to its locals ) is far from picturesque. I also made the same mistake and just looking at property on the web, it gives a misleading image of the area. Saying that there are a couple of new estates that seem OK there. "The Hunt Club" is probably the nicest estate. Not my choice though and when you spend some time here, you'll understand why "Cranny" is priced accordingly.

Good luck,
65KK