Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Cairns

Anyone in Cairns

Old May 18th 2007, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future
Smile Anyone in Cairns

Hi we are hoping to settle in Cairns and I was hoping to hear other peoples experiences as most people head off to perth melbourne and brisbane. Thanks Trudi
Old May 18th 2007, 9:47 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone in Cairns

Originally Posted by sophjam
as most people head off to perth melbourne and brisbane.
Can't think of a better reason to come to Cairns
Old May 18th 2007, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Hi Bix nice to hear from you again did you get my email still not got my skills assessment back from the anmc. cant wait im going to tell my mam and dad soon its going to be very hard but they are only 4 doors away and will realise we are getting house ready to sell wish they ccould come with me.
Old May 18th 2007, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Another beautiful day in durham not, cold windy and grey. Hurry up summer ive got jobs to do to sell my bungalow cant work when im cold!!

Last edited by sophjam; May 18th 2007 at 10:20 am.
Old May 18th 2007, 10:46 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bix nice to hear from you again did you get my email still not got my skills assessment back from the anmc. cant wait im going to tell my mam and dad soon its going to be very hard but they are only 4 doors away and will realise we are getting house ready to sell wish they ccould come with me.
Got it Trudy and Gill answered it today
Old May 18th 2007, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bix
Can't think of a better reason to come to Cairns
Biiiiix,
We're supposed to be downplaying Cairns, not selling it up.

WW
Old May 18th 2007, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, no one in Cairns, it's a poo hole. I've heard Perth or Melbourne are good though...
Old May 18th 2007, 12:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by steandleigh
Nope, no one in Cairns, it's a poo hole. I've heard Perth or Melbourne are good though...
Tassie too, apparently.......

WW
Old May 18th 2007, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wanderingwombat
Tassie too, apparently.......

WW
Indeed, I heard that too...
Old May 18th 2007, 12:14 pm
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

yeap Tassie is meant to be really nice

You better read this thread to see how much we all hate it up here
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=446656
Old May 18th 2007, 1:26 pm

RooksieJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks to you two Jed has just legged it up to travel agents to book flights and we havent exchanged yet!!

You'll be sorry, mark my words
Old May 18th 2007, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Youll be happy mark my words good things come to those who wait!!
Old May 18th 2007, 1:42 pm
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by RooksieJ
Thanks to you two Jed has just legged it up to travel agents to book flights and we havent exchanged yet!!

You'll be sorry, mark my words
LOL he must be keen for that beer
Old May 18th 2007, 5:43 pm
youngy73

youngy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi we are hoping to settle in Cairns and I was hoping to hear other peoples experiences as most people head off to perth melbourne and brisbane. Thanks Trudi
me and the missus are in cairns. the wifes from farrington and im from washington.
Old May 18th 2007, 11:36 pm
In Cairns and loving it!!

The morris clan will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by youngy73
me and the missus are in cairns. the wifes from farrington and im from washington.
We will be in Cairns in July / August time.

I grew up in Washington, then moved to Sevenoaks in Kent 10 years ago, my hubby comes from down here. Where in Washington do you come from?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.