Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

meet ups Perth NOR

meet ups Perth NOR

Old Sep 17th 2010, 11:57 am
MickyBhoy

mickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to all
Default meet ups Perth NOR

Hi Guys
we arrive in Perth NOR 13th Oct are there any meet ups planned we have 2 kids girls aged 9 and 2 would be good to meet up with people who can help us settle in and try and make new friends as i am starting to get that scared, excited feeling.

Mick
Old Sep 18th 2010, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

Catkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud of
Default Re: meet ups Perth NOR

Hi Mick

I'm gonna be in the UK on my first visit since I left nearly 3 years ago from the 2nd to 18th Oct. I'm quite happy to get peeps together for a BBQ or picnic on the beach for a weekend after that.

Where are you gonna be living NOR?

I know it's scary when you move somewhere and don't know anyone, we did it twice, New Zealand then Perth!!

Don't panic or worry, there's always someone on here happy to meet for coffee, beer, BBQ or picnic or maybe all four!!

Have a safe trip, it'll be worth it when you get here

Catkin
Old Sep 20th 2010, 11:14 am
MickyBhoy

mickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Catkin09
Hi Mick

I'm gonna be in the UK on my first visit since I left nearly 3 years ago from the 2nd to 18th Oct. I'm quite happy to get peeps together for a BBQ or picnic on the beach for a weekend after that.

Where are you gonna be living NOR?

I know it's scary when you move somewhere and don't know anyone, we did it twice, New Zealand then Perth!!

Don't panic or worry, there's always someone on here happy to meet for coffee, beer, BBQ or picnic or maybe all four!!

Have a safe trip, it'll be worth it when you get here

Catkin
Hi Catkin
Thanks for the offer we will be open for meet ups if you let us know as we want to try and fit in asap.

We will be living in Tapping

Hope to hear from you soon.

Mick
Old Sep 21st 2010, 12:19 pm
Just Joined

PM_7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mick

My wife and I have been out here in Perth for over 4 years now and have a 2 year old. We are living out at Ellenbrook (just off the Swan Valley).

It took a little time to get used to the changes but was the right thing to do.

We have already had a house built and sold, and are currently in the early stages of having a bigger house built. All this was done for a fraction of the price it would of cost to buy the equivalent in the UK.

Once you all get settled in come over to the Swan valley for glass of wine...plenty of vineyards to choose from!
Old Oct 3rd 2010, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by mickpower75
Hi Guys
we arrive in Perth NOR 13th Oct are there any meet ups planned we have 2 kids girls aged 9 and 2 would be good to meet up with people who can help us settle in and try and make new friends as i am starting to get that scared, excited feeling.

Mick
hi there mick glad to see you have the date
Old Oct 14th 2010, 11:36 pm
Forum Regular

Gemnic is a jewel in the roughGemnic is a jewel in the roughGemnic is a jewel in the roughGemnic is a jewel in the rough

Hi Mick,

I have sent you a PM with my email address. I don't check the forum that regularly so you're best off dropping me a facebook or email message x x x