Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Meet Up Near Bristol??

Meet Up Near Bristol??

Old Oct 19th 2008, 5:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Meet Up Near Bristol??

Originally Posted by shar07
still got the dates wrong though what am I like
Old Oct 19th 2008, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Hi,

Come on then Bev, tell us a little about yourself, we're the ones with two heads and googly eyes (just so that we know who everyone is when we meet!!). Actually, we're all pretty normal - I think!! It's me, 3 kids - 13, 3 and 2. Oh, and depending on what day it is, my mum may come along just for the fun of it! She can keep my kids occupied while I eat cake and chat!!

As long as you like cakes and cookies, you can join in - and I don't know anyone who doesn't like either!!!

Mel

Last edited by melbert; Oct 19th 2008 at 8:26 pm.
Old Oct 19th 2008, 8:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

No worries looking forward to meeting everyone so everyone welcome - Im so happy today cant think what wrong
Are you pregnant too? Why are you so happy today, you couldn't sleep the other night, do you have some news to tell us?

Mel
Old Oct 19th 2008, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by melbert
Are you pregnant too? Why are you so happy today, you couldn't sleep the other night, do you have some news to tell us?

Mel

Hey, didn't think of that!

Could be catching...
Old Oct 20th 2008, 7:17 am
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all

OMG no that soooooooo would not happen I would have a major heart attack - thanks but no thanks
Old Oct 20th 2008, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all

Hi can do Tuesday meds have been cancelled so will stick to Tuesday if that is okay with everybody else
Old Oct 20th 2008, 5:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi can do Tuesday meds have been cancelled so will stick to Tuesday if that is okay with everybody else
okey dokey!!

Tuesday it is then...

You sure you got nothing else planned for that day??

Right then, so what time are we all meeting up??
Old Oct 20th 2008, 5:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tuesday is good!! I will be there 1.30 to 2 ish!

Mel

Don't fancy another little one then Shar??
Old Oct 21st 2008, 7:49 am
Just Joined

dnex721 will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: Meet Up Near Bristol??

Morning all

Hi

I'm Bev Oh Tony and daughter Rachel [17] we are living inSouth Wales and heading to Perth hopefully March 2009

I would love to meet up [ however it would only be me?] OH and daughter are working Half term week - i am self employed so can have day off to suit

Where are you meeting ? Tuesday at 1.30?

Thanks all

Bev
Old Oct 21st 2008, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Bev its great you can come we are not bringing OH either we are meeting at the Gordano Gate Pub in Portishead at about 1-2 ish see you there

No Mel do not want another addition Brad is entering teenage years and boy do I know it

I am sure I have nothing else planned but you never know, you will soon realise I am SO NOT organised (I think you may have already guessed).

SEE YOU ALL NEXT TUESDAY
Old Oct 21st 2008, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

It is Gordano Gate isn't it ?
Old Oct 21st 2008, 1:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

It is Gordano Gate isn't it ?

Think thats what it's called.

It's the brewers fayre one, on the main road into portishead, on the right hand side before you get to the town..??

Bev, only gonna be me and the kids, OH having to work also...

Mel, don't forget...... some lovely gooey chocolate cakes... mmmmm

If you make them small mouth size we can all have more than one and not feel guilty!!
Old Oct 21st 2008, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

Hi girls,
I'm actually already in WA (alittle over 18 months now) but lived in Portishead. The pub is called Brewsters and you can't miss it, if you follow the A369 into Portishead it's on the right hand side of one of the roundabouts on the main road in. I always have a giggle when I think of Brewsters cause nobody wanted to sit on the left infront of the window looking into the soft play area cause it stinks of p**s hopefully they've cleaned it now lol. Anyhow you all have a good chin wag and enjoy your journeys
S xx
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 6:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks and we will make sure we dont sit on the left hand side just in case
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Streaks!! Where in WA are you? We're Perth bound (nor) and Shar is off to Mandurah - most likely! We'll have to get together if we ever get our visas and get out there!!

We'll let you know if we are unfortunate enough to have to sit on the left and if it still smells of wee!!

Mel

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.